This Site Needs Some Good Outdoor Grow Logs

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

@redlife215 That is an impressive outdoor grow! You've got some nice looking plant and I like the hoop houses! What are the dimensions on those guys and how many plants do you fit in each one? They all look so uniform in there too. That is exactly the kind of grow I hope to have some day.

Well the hoops are 50 ft long the beds are 8ft wide. I have 14 hoops so thats kike 700 ft of hoop. Some beds have over 150 pkants and some jus have 125. Thabks for the compliment

BearFlagBuds

BearFlagBuds

Well the hoops are 50 ft long the beds are 8ft wide. I have 14 hoops so thats kike 700 ft of hoop. Some beds have over 150 pkants and some jus have 125. Thabks for the compliment

Holy smokes that's a lot of plants! And does not take up a ton of space. They all look so nice and healthy. Excuse my ignorance but what does "dep" mean? Is the purpose of the dep hoop to deprive them of full light so they don't grow really tall? Or is it more for protection from the elements and keeps them warmer at the higher altitude?

R

redlife215

Holy smokes that's a lot of plants! And does not take up a ton of space. They all look so nice and healthy. Excuse my ignorance but what does "dep" mean? Is the purpose of the dep hoop to deprive them of full light so they don't grow really tall? Or is it more for protection from the elements and keeps them warmer at the higher altitude?

Dep is depriving them of the light so i can pack more flowering cycles in a season.

SpiderK

SpiderK

A single Bee only visits one " species " of plant during a pollen collection afternoon until the next cycle the following day. Looks like that one likes urb'... So if he visits marijuana first thing in the a.m. he will only visit these same plants across his flying trips moving forward. Until his day is over and cleaned up before the next day starts ....

So you may find a few seeds if others do the same. And also shows how male pollen " flows " unlike assumption regarding winds only doing this task....

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

@LucifDERRR

all of snow's gear looks really good and ton's of vigor. and letting them go outdoors gives you a really good look at each phenol ..

we have dr.xeus, heart of darkness, panty dropper sorority edition, durban thai flyer all from snow'

and some ptk, ptk x green crack, ptk x mikado, and a pollen chuck of chocolate trip x bodhi's blue berry hashplant ( Blueberry Dream and 88G13 Hashplant )

&

These are getting " slammed " multiple times w/ neem, green cure COMBO in the same spray bottle. Ignore the bad rumors...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom