This Site Needs Some Good Outdoor Grow Logs

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CIRE408

CIRE408

The spinosad is a bacteria strain and if u spray it enlugh early on u shouldnt have a y issues. Are ur buds getting eaten by caterpillars?
Nothing too extreme but they are there damaging my most beautiful colas. Every morning I pick a few off. How the hell do these moths know to lay eggs in buds!!

R

redlife215

Lol o yes finally some real outdoor weed grown by the guy that had an infested greemhouse and doesnt know the fundamentals. U are a troll and a lame i would gkadly take a lil trip to talk to the owner of the prop u work at and let him know how to get rid of those mites in the gh. Ur a littke ass boy id snack the taste out ur mouth i am 30 years old not some okd man i will break ur lil hillbilly ass in half for real. Loom at ur thread u ask dumb questions but then u come to my shit amd try to son me? Lol ur a joke u talk about trying to rehydrate a bud u keft in a car like ur pathetic

R

redlife215

Nothing too extreme but they are there damaging my most beautiful colas. Every morning I pick a few off. How the hell do these moths know to lay eggs in buds!!

I am pretty sure u could drape em with some kind of netting or something light and breathable just to prevent the .oths from laying the egss, just throw it over in the evening at lime 6pm and take it off in tge am. That way u dont have to slray anything

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

All my neighbors got hit with russet mites i was lycky enough to be spared i believe it was because of my prior experience with em. Its funny cus all the people i heard had em were assholes or i woylda been able to help em. Never was a believer in karma till this season

You weren't lucky, you used your 3 part POISON on your crop. When you package up your garbage be sure and put a big Skull and Crossbones on the bag. You are a death merchant and are giving growers a really bad name, and dispensing really bad advice, with potentially very harmful health consequences. Since you probably won't know what some of these words mean, look them up.

Lol o yes finally some real outdoor weed grown by the guy that had an infested greemhouse and doesnt know the fundamentals. U are a troll and a lame i would gkadly take a lil trip to talk to the owner of the prop u work at and let him know how to get rid of those mites in the gh. Ur a littke ass boy id snack the taste out ur mouth i am 30 years old not some okd man i will break ur lil hillbilly ass in half for real. Loom at ur thread u ask dumb questions but then u come to my shit amd try to son me? Lol ur a joke u talk about trying to rehydrate a bud u keft in a car like ur pathetic

It's time someone called you out. I'm surprised you haven't been banned here. All you seem to do is talk shit on people.
If you are 30, grow up, learn to write, and stop sounding like a pathetic 4'8" 13 year old.

IW

R

redlife215

Lol yeah i am a death merchant lol funny that my shit test clean every year cus i use preventative measures. I dont go around starting shit, look up my posts i give advice and help people i dont go around running my mouth comparing myself to other growers i try to spread k owledge if u dont like what i am saying feel gree to ignore me and not visit my threads. Ur a white rasta lol keep acting high and mighty @ItalWinston but u rarely contribute anything worth a shit and i def dont see u helpong growers out. Russet mites need preventitive neasures i use my "poison" in veg and dont wait to get infested to soray like most. And i get rid of my weed jus fine and get vetter then average price akso so eat a whole dick

R

redlife215

U have 36 likes i have over 800. Hate to sound like a dick but cmon my man u are just talking shit to sound like ur the man when really ur just trollimg me like organicpro on my tgread. U can tell peopke to soray compost tea on their russet mites if u want to but u are just talking out ur ass and giving bad info

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@redlife215 @ItalWinston chill it down you 2. Play nice. And redlife please dont give me a rundown on how dude is trolling you. I read the thread. If you dont like what dude has to say use your ignore feature. Keep it civil and smoke a chillum and chill.

O

OrganicPro

You weren't lucky, you used your 3 part POISON on your crop. When you package up your garbage be sure and put a big Skull and Crossbones on the bag. You are a death merchant and are giving growers a really bad name, and dispensing really bad advice, with potentially very harmful health consequences. Since you probably won't know what some of these words mean, look them up.

It's time someone called you out. I'm surprised you haven't been banned here. All you seem to do is talk shit on people.
If you are 30, grow up, learn to write, and stop sounding like a pathetic 4'8" 13 year old.

IW
AGREED! He has no passion for growing cannabis, and is poisoning people. These are the type of 'growers' people hate

R

redlife215

Lol i am ur favorite growers favorite grower. And idk how u sah this isnt trollimg lol. Ur a lil dirty mendo kid ukiah is a whiye trash wasteland and overcharge fkr mediocre pot. Those are the growers oeopke hate. I dont think u guys are really intelligent enough tonunderstand that if u use the shit in veg it is ran thru the olant in 40 days so my shit tests clean. I understand that u fake ass growers talking ahit might be nad that my grows are bigger then thiers but cmon baby dont be so mad at me cus my weed looks better then urs just try a lil harder lol. I have seen and geard of growers slraying that shit a mi th away from harvest and that is irresponsible but believe me i was implementing my insecticides all thru veg and not a day past aug 20th. So go agead and hate nut u just sound dumb

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I honestky never knew there was a ignore button.
yup click on the users name you want to ignore, it will pull up their profile and then click on Ignore. All messages from them will be hidden from your screen.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I see, very interesting. How many cycles can you get in a single season?

All of these outdoor grows are beautiful! Gotta love harvesting the power of the sun to grow some great plants.
And best part is not having to pay corporate power companies to use electric. Stick it to em every chance you get. Why not they stick it to us every month. :D

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

I have seen and geard of growers slraying that shit a mi th away from harvest and that is irresponsible but believe me i was implementing my insecticides all thru veg and not a day past aug 20th. So go agead and hate nut u just sound dumb

Dude, here is what you said in the russet mite thread, regarding spraying Avid, which is not approved for food crops, let alone something that will be smoked :
"I wont spray after they start getting frosty" and "Id say spray now until they start getting heavy trich production"

Now let's take a look at what the Avid safety data sheet says:
Combustible liquid, (this means it will catch on fire if you hold a flame to it, redlife), Toxic if swallowed, Harmful if in contact with skin, Harmful if inhaled, May cause respiratory irritation, May damage fertility or the unborn child, Causes damage to organs, Wear protective gloves, clothing and eye protection.

So dude, you've got to be kidding me, you spray that crap when trichomes are on the plant ? Sick dude, just sick.
Avid IS NOT APPROVED FOR CANNABIS OR EDIBLE CROPS. PERIOD

Like I said, you are producing harmful GARBAGE

IW

R

redlife215

I was telling them to do that to save theeir crop thats nor what i do cus i was prepared for em and sprayed in veg. And like i said ive had russets years ago in redding so i spray in veg to avoid em cus they really ruin crops. My whole block is loosimg their whole crop so i dont give a shit what ur lil 4 plant growing ass will or wont do i have 100s of 1000s invested i am not a hob y grower or a worker like organicpro. Stop hating on me cus i make moves chs my shit tests clean and avid is candy conpared to eagle 20 which is used heavily on indoor weed and wine productiin

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

I was telling them to do that to save theeir crop thats nor what i do cus i was prepared for em and sprayed in veg. And like i said ive had russets years ago in redding so i spray in veg to avoid em cus they really ruin crops. My whole block is loosimg their whole crop so i dont give a shit what ur lil 4 plant growing ass will or wont do i have 100s of 1000s invested i am not a hob y grower or a worker like organicpro. Stop hating on me cus i make moves chs my shit tests clean and avid is candy conpared to eagle 20 which is used heavily on indoor weed and wine productiin

I'm not hating on you dude, I'm just trying to protect the health of unknowing consumers.
People come to this site to gain helpful information, and for you to suggest it's OK to spray when trichs are developing is, like I said, bad info that can harm people.

And your quote above is a perfect example of why you are giving growers a bad name. GREED my friend, GREED. I don't give a damn how much money someone has invested, it doesn't give them a right to poison people with desperate measures.

Instead of focusing on which chemical cocktails poison mites into oblivion, we should focus on which strains are mite-resistant, and practice good healthy growing habits.

My theory is, too many cannabis strains have been weakened by over manipulation, cross breeding, lab cloning, etc., the plants natural defenses have been weakened and now we created a weakened monster susceptible to attack. I always grow old school landrace strains from SEED in SoCal, and have never had a mite issue.

Peace, out.

IW

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoaaaa dude did you really share that its ok to use avid in flower??? That aint right bro. Whether you do it or not, is neither here nor there, but to suggest that others try it is just wrong my man. BTW I would never use eagle 20 either. shit is bad newz. Just another confirming fact as to why I grow my own. Least I know what Im getting.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If this shit slinging and bickereing back n forth continues I will delete the thread. Clean it up or lose it. You have been warned play nice.

R

redlife215

If u were in the thread the lady had russet mites on an easy 100k grow. There is no cure for russet mites other then an avid forbid floramite rotation. I dont care what anybody says if u have ever had russets u know. It is easy to say what not to do when u have never had such a destructive invasion of mites. It isnt anything like spidermites btw. So like i said before i dont perso ally spray in flower jus veg in high risk spots with alot of grower population cus if u dont u loose crops. Ask growers in shasta or trinity county. Most growers dont even know what it is until too laye so when there was a thread askong for help i helped with a proven way and the only way. Like me or hate me i am one of very few peopke in my area that didnt loose atleast half crop. Matter of fact ill show some pics of neifhbors grows to gibe u closet growers an idea of what they do

R

redlife215

@jumpincactus so when somebody here asks for help u just tell em to neem and compost tea their russets like every other person that has no idea what they are dealing with. Thats sad to see so many growers just throw bad knowledge out there. If people listened to u guys they would certaintly loose aluons share of the harvest and that is real facts

Top Bottom