Thoughts.def.or Burn?

• Thread starter Nugg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugg

Nugg

Why not....ok same issue last 6 grows.with 2 different rooms..all seeds,under led..with rcdwc..I run my well water(160ppm) of what ?? Unknown..I use one part GH..add the 3 part bloom to boost,also just started using potassium bicarbonate as my pH up..pH is 6.0-6.5. water temps 68 or less rooms 75-85, well ventilated....I've ran ec of .6 though bloom all the way to 3.2, with same results with this constant issue..it all seems to work out fine just driving my nuts....if y'all need more info or pics let me know.thx.

Thoughtsdefor burn
Nugg

Nugg

Stained,but no smell,strong I guess.i can't really lift lids anymore,they seem to grow long.

Nugg

Nugg

All air compressor.are in a fresh air filtered box,.I run 2-100L pumps on one system,other a single 100L...one system is a Misty bubble other is a boil.

Nugg

Nugg

Kept nutes low..but it's progressing..it's only one out of 8..

IMG 20180508 154935
Nugg

Nugg

So
how do the roots look?
Time was up on the grow..roots stained brown as expected with the one part I use,but still strong,kinda bunched up..like a dome,from the air bubbler..I do need to change that system to a mist bubbler like my #2 uses..either way same issue...I am just thinking about changing over to a different nute brand.??

Top Bottom