Thoughts On My Diy Undercurrent System?

• Thread starter YooperGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I do but my brother has it for his oil ATM, I will get it later today and update.
Humidity is only at 45
Temps in the room are good from the probe readings. I think I'm overworrying a little ass situation haha
Me too....
But I would raise that rh..
I run it at 70% rh and 82* till flip...

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

Went down for first time today just now, 98% of the leaves are now normal. Not sure if it was the calmag or not, nothing else has changed
20171017 121134

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

Def need to raise my temps, been trying to see how long I can go without my heater. It's getting colder up this way now. Just got it going a few minutes ago! :fire::fire:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

72 degrees. I don't have a water chiller until next grow hopefully. Right now I'm using pool shock since day 4 as I couldn't see myself spending 20$ on a bottle of clear res every month.
Well when first starting plants off in the UC i start out at 72 and move down to 68 with in a few weeks. roots like it a lil warmer as they come from the cloner to UC.
I threw a frozen 2 liter in my res every morning when they woke up to help with temp and to help the DO.
I have a chiller now of course.

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

Well when first starting plants off in the UC i start out at 72 and move down to 68 with in a few weeks. roots like it a lil warmer as they come from the cloner to UC.
I threw a frozen 2 liter in my res every morning when they woke up to help with temp and to help the DO.
I have a chiller now of course.
That's my ultimate goal is to get a chiller, I'll try out the 2 liter idea in a week or so thanks for the suggestion, so far though the Remo seems to be doing alright in this system. Everything is soluable other than the velokelp. Im not so sure I should run that in the UC so I've been foliar spraying with it instead.

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

It's starting to look like a jungle finally! :)
Had minor nute burn the first week. Cut back 75 ppm and all is well.
20171116 205400
20171116 205154

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

Looks like fun! Updates?
I've been slacking on updating my actual thread. I've been updating in evanthorizons huge thread. But here are some

Gorilla glue #5
This little bud I cut down early just to try it. I'm straight dry til this harvest is done. I pressed it into rosin and it tasted awesome for not even being fully done .
I haven't took a picture in about two weeks. So these are what I have currently! My bad for getting so close to the lights lol. Bleached about three tops :/

20171218 165256
20171207 205442
20171207 203624

Latest posts

Top Bottom