Thoughts

• Thread starter MizterMittnz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MizterMittnz

18:6 is schedule right now, I'm gonna give it 2 more days before I do switch it though. Gonna try an organic mix for flowering stage an it takes it a few days to be ready.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Can we see some pictures of these auto clones that people have been doing?
lil one finger bud worth of some per clone lol

id like to add in to the yes u can clone them but and stress is just going to slow down your main plants growth and yield and that's no good

M

MizterMittnz

This is my second grow, my first didn't go to well. Spent a few hundred and about 6 weeks into the grow and almost all my stuff was stolen.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

This is my second grow, my first didn't go to well. Spent a few hundred and about 6 weeks into the grow and almost all my stuff was stolen.
I'm wondering if that hasn't happened to all of us. I left some Choice Lighting at a friend's house and the shit mysteriously disappeared I feel you.

xenon730

xenon730

Telling anyone is a mistake. Not having smell control is a mistake. Leaving bags of soil and other shit around or in the garbage is a mistake. I'm completely legal and i still dispose of my garbage discreetly and tell nobody. Not that people don't know, I'm in the business of helping people do it but i still keep a low profile.

That said, what's the story?

M

MizterMittnz

Got a tent, lights, soil, and seeds, got everything set up and going. The start was a little rough didn't do any research before trying to start. So, I waisted a couple of seeds before doing some reading. Then got everything set up right, got a few seeds started. Week 5 rolled around and one of my family members needed a place to stay for a little bit. Well, a few days went by an I locked my bedroom door I've done this since high school. I decided to show them almost a week before it happened, I left for work one night came home the following morning and them and the set up was gone all except two lights I had in my closet. I lost around $600.

xenon730

xenon730

Got a tent, lights, soil, and seeds, got everything set up and going. The start was a little rough didn't do any research before trying to start. So, I waisted a couple of seeds before doing some reading. Then got everything set up right, got a few seeds started. Week 5 rolled around and one of my family members needed a place to stay for a little bit. Well, a few days went by an I locked my bedroom door I've done this since high school. I decided to show them almost a week before it happened, I left for work one night came home the following morning and them and the set up was gone all except two lights I had in my closet. I lost around $600.
yupp, that's how she goes. you need to be extra diligent about keeping your address from them. once someone knows you've ever grown, legally or not, theyll assume you always have a small jackpot in your home. just takes a little desperation and gone. in the future though don't let people stay where your grow is. people walk around homes, google, are nosy, and as honest as someone is, once they're alone with your money, you never know what they'll do. it's always best to have a second property or home to grow on but not everyone is rich obviously. you have to change your lifestyle to do this or it'll keep happening or worse, armed robberies will occur. not saying it's a sure thing but it happens all the time, as you already know. you have to sacrifice a few things to do this and one of those is the use of your home if you're growing there. you shouldn't have guests, you shouldn't let people stay over, you shouldn't let anyone know your address, etc. it can be hard for honest, good people but in this game, you have to lie and be lowkey. all the talent in the world means nothing if you can't keep it secure.

william76

william76

If u show somebody ur grow ur as good as telling them they can hav it.especially 3 quarters of the way into flowering too,robbery,blackmail etc.all is a possibility.76

Top Bottom