Does Anyone Still Run Nyc Diesel?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I personally have never tried it but it had a lot of hype when Soma released. They said one of the people involved with Soma smoked some with his Rasta friend and the Rasta it was the best weed he ever smoked......or something like that.
Seems the only time u hear Soma's name is with Amnesia Haze.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Be the one to reignite the diesel flame. These recently old strains can always catch a fad if one of the more popular breeders or growers does some work with it. Havent had some good nyc diesel in a couple years almost now. I'm not a dispensary whore though. It tends to be difficult to find anything not in one of the popular flavor palettes nowadays. Good diesel is one of those flavors and scents that's hard to maintain when crossing and falls by the wayside.

F

flannel

Man I'd love to try the AJ's sour. Haven't seen it near me in Los angeles.

Also same thing with the NYC Diesel. Been wanting to try it for a minute now

K

kansabis

Idk the diff between the diesels,never grew any of em but I love the smoke and I been wanting to run that i-95 like crazy,I'm sure the cross you mentioned is straight fiyah!

GuyMontag

GuyMontag

NYC Diesel is Somas, but isn't related to either Original or Sour Diesel. The story was that a "rasta friend" sent him some bag seed from "around NY..."

Then it came out that he was just dick riding the name and hype, and it was actually Mexican x Afghani.

I've heard great things about the Grapefruit pheno that no one seems to actually have, but they have smoked in NL, but personally have 0 interest because of the garbage coattail riding name game.

(at least this is my understanding of the tale)

dankninja

dankninja

NYC Diesel is Somas, but isn't related to either Original or Sour Diesel. The story was that a "rasta friend" sent him some bag seed from "around NY..."

Then it came out that he was just dick riding the name and hype, and it was actually Mexican x Afghani.

I've heard great things about the Grapefruit pheno that no one seems to actually have, but they have smoked in NL, but personally have 0 interest because of the garbage coattail riding name game.

(at least this is my understanding of the tale)

as is mine. the rasta story is classy:)

907debow1234

907debow1234

Rough pic for the diesel X white widow mix. I bet it finished off better looking.
I currently have diesel running at the moment but I am In the process of cropping it out. Here in Alaska I know several who still grow their beloved diesel blends. My old weed man whom I got clones from preached of its output. Got the most weight per plant on his setup. ... but now I have several other strains and have found the diesel to be a bit more rough of a smoke then I enjoy..When is all personal it counts.. crown royal is a hyped up new one I'm eager to try currently in bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom