Three Queens

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower83

Migrower83

Yeah the rest are all pretty uniform the one stands out grows faster an seems to really like to be toped @Onetwothree did you do any other CSI strains the purple dogbud has my eye to

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Yeah the rest are all pretty uniform the one stands out grows faster an seems to really like to be toped @Onetwothree did you do any other CSI strains the purple dogbud has my eye to

Hey man - sorry I totally missed this post. Yup I grew out the purple dogbud as well. Didn't turn out as nice as the queens and violet flame aesthetically, so I didn't snap pics of them, but she is an amazing smoke.
Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Nspecta's gear. Can't wait for the Cali O and mendo purple hybrids he's messing with right now...

Migrower83

Migrower83

Yeah the cali o he has pics of on ig is out of this world use to have a cut of Cali o an it was awesome 77 day bloom though how long did u take the 3 queens ? An I have cornbread bubba , purple dogbud, old family purple , Burkel 2.0 in veg now to

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Yeah the cali o he has pics of on ig is out of this world use to have a cut of Cali o an it was awesome 77 day bloom though how long did u take the 3 queens ? An I have cornbread bubba , purple dogbud, old family purple , Burkel 2.0 in veg now to

Yea dude, I drool over his IG account...can't wait to get my hands on some new stuff.

Took them all to 70 days. Damn man that's a great sounding list you've got there, I'll be interested to see how they all turn out, especially that Old Family and Burkle...I hope you post up pics once they start getting pretty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom