Thunderfudge has motorbreath 4
Thunderfudge has motorbreath 5
Thunderfudge has motorbreath 6
Thunderfudge has motorbreath 7
Thunderfudge has motorbreath 8

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I smoked some motor breath over the weekend and it was very dank!
Yess!I've had the privilege of smoking @HeadKracker's errl and was floored.I sure hope the flower lives up to my expectations.I tried some flowers from a member here that were loaded with barley teas,and it tasted like flat beer.lol.it was a bit of a letdown.I know there's funk in these here beans!game on!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yess!I've had the privilege of smoking @HeadKracker's errl and was floored.I sure hope the flower lives up to my expectations.I tried some flowers from a member here that were loaded with barley teas,and it tasted like flat beer.lol.it was a bit of a letdown.I know there's funk in these here beans!game on!

Hell it might be the same cut then. Motor breath #15!

Stalks

Stalks

I get fucked up and change my sigs lol I've been trying to google my sig now and I'm coming up wit nothing so I guess I came up with it? Lol

A week ago my instgram sig was "fuck the church help the homeless" lol

Back on topic, that motor breath is looking real nice I've been eying some of jimmy's beans for a while now

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I get fucked up and change my sigs lol I've been trying to google my sig now and I'm coming up wit nothing so I guess I came up with it? Lol

A week ago my instgram sig was "fuck the church help the homeless" lol

Back on topic, that motor breath is looking real nice I've been eying some of jimmy's beans for a while now
I'm impressed so far brother,I've still got valley girl,sister sage,and Uber to look through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom