Thunderfudge,thunderfudge Genetics,sour Larry,,ultrabrite,banana Dawg Ultimate Chem

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey everybody! Sorry for my absence and not doing this sooner.Ive been over here on the farm since 2012,I've been growing for a long time,long before medical cannabis and multiple grow stores in every town....since back in the days where the plant or plants you cultivated were like a family crest.When it would take you 10 minutes to drive to the grow store,but it was an hour ride home looking in your rear view mirror the whole time,if you didnt pay someone to go for you.
I've dabbled in differemt styles from ebb and flow to undercurrent to soil,soiless,hybrid,coco,and just about any way there is to grow besides no till/knf.
I started in this industry with exotic,and helped him for 5-6 years.ive been doing my own thing off and on since 2013.Im especially fond of chem,sour,and OGK mashups,as well as things the average Joe can't get their hands on.Im compiling everything together to drop a strain guide of past and present,so bear with me.lol.
I'm happy to answer all realistic questions,I see alot in black and white and really dislike bullshit.If you keep it 100% with me,I'll keep it 100% with you.Lets have some fun and grow the best dank we can,with what we have.Cheers!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Chem was my gangs cut. Nobody talked to nobody about what you do or where you do it.

Growing indoors before carbon filters were around was like competing in the olympics. You had to just sack up and pray for the last 2 weeks.

cheers TF
you know what I'm sayin'? lol.these kids have it easy.lol.i remember the first time I fired up a 1k mh.....the horror of that BUZZZZZZZZZZZ.LOL

william76

william76

THANKS mate!what are you working on these days
A few things,my nl (tryn to find an old male,impossible!) And a few others,still looking for aliens(fommaggio,kush and grass knuckles). Just popped a few old wifi and some cherry pickers, and a few gg13 xgg4, hopefly ill find a good male in the cherrys.i will hav to get some of ur gear to try as well.its good there here on the bay.76

G gnome

G gnome

you know what I'm sayin'? lol.these kids have it easy.lol.i remember the first time I fired up a 1k mh.....the horror of that BUZZZZZZZZZZZ.LOL

Haha that brings me back!!!

Idk if they still make these but i remember thinkin this wud solve my smell problems haha
Air tiger ozone generator

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A few things,my nl (tryn to find an old male,impossible!) And a few others,still looking for aliens(fommaggio,kush and grass knuckles). Just popped a few old wifi and some cherry pickers, and a few gg13 xgg4, hopefly ill find a good male in the cherrys.i will hav to get some of ur gear to try as well.its good there here on the bay.76
the bay by the boo?do u know drizzzay?

Top Bottom