Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey farmers,
a few years ago I acquired some Ult chem 08 beans made by elite genetics. Lineage (Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D bx2) x sour larry.it's the gnarliest,gassiest thing I'd ever come across.I started looking around for more beans and found a few out and about.I was lucky enough to pull two males from the lot.both very sour larry in smell and Chem in stature.
Thunderfudges sour larry resurrection
Thunderfudges sour larry resurrection 2
Thunderfudges sour larry resurrection 3

My original goal was just f2ing the ult chem 08,but then along came sour larry
Thunderfudges sour larry resurrection 4
and the rest is history.
Thunderfudges sour larry resurrection 5
Thunderfudges sour larry resurrection 6
I'm hoping for a good show to keep bxing and begin the filials.
That bring us to today.I've got 30 seeds down for a small peek for a male,but I will go through them until I find "the one"

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
wow u found a gem! thanx for sharing and i wish u much success in making these into something special :)

p.s. keep the updates coming ;)

Sounds like a great project. I'll be tuned in for sure.

Love the 91, love the Chemdog D and love the larry! (The more sour the better IMO)

That's some good stuff right there! Looking forward to see what comes from them
Thanks guys,every chucker needs their niche,this is definitely mine.full speed ahead

zeke

zeke

Huh, wuh, someone say Sour Larry? Eh, er, uh. Can't formulate thought.... I feel all Alzheimer'sed out just thinking of this project. I too lust for the Larry. I just germinated Alpines Lemon Larry Og ( Elites gear worked on a large scale for a few generations) and Cannaventures Electric Larry Land. Larry with the deez sounds excellent.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Huh, wuh, someone say Sour Larry? Eh, er, uh. Can't formulate thought.... I feel all Alzheimer'sed out just thinking of this project. I too lust for the Larry. I just germinated Alpines Lemon Larry Og ( Elites gear worked on a large scale for a few generations) and Cannaventures Electric Larry Land. Larry with the deez sounds excellent.
It was hard not to go all in on those alpines.lol.I still need to grab some.I saw some monster ELLS when red s till worked with him.best of luck!

symbiote420

symbiote420

We definitely need to talk Fudge! That '08 and especially the Sour Larry were some of Elite's best/most stabile gear fosho ....anything with those in the mix is worthy of a spot in my grow! Good luck on the projects bro, I got my eye on this!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Interesting cross fudge best of luck finding that male .

Currently running a noodles ult chem 08 cross ( ult chem 08 & rascal og & cherry cake ) with quite a chem funk too it ...

Edit , almost forgot pollenated a limb or two with Pred pink pollen ;)

Last edited:
silas

silas

What up Fudge,good to see you brother.
Nice project.

If they are any use to you I have a few dozen "Ultimate Headband"
Alpine Lemon Larry x Rez SD IBL made by a French crew who do a lot of stuff with the SD.
Yours if you want em dude.
Take care.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
What up Fudge,good to see you brother.
Nice project.

If they are any use to you I have a few dozen "Ultimate Headband"
Alpine Lemon Larry x Rez SD IBL made by a French crew who do a lot of stuff with the SD.
Yours if you want em dude.
Take care.
Mango!!!!I miss u bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom