Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks @robomont @splakdawg @Rootbound it's definitely still a bit raw.I see about 3 out of 10 good representations,5 out of 10 50/50s,and still a few chem leaners in the bunch. I had the male for the bx2 f2 lined up but lost him.the long term goal is get that sour Larry geno up to 6 or 7 out of 10.
I still like the 50/50s and the chem leaners.I'd like to use a few in other projects,but beings this is a sour Larry resurrection,that's the priority.I'll be popping more bx1 and bx2s soon.it's worthy of the time

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge Glad I found this thread. Which do you find carries more sour larry phenos? The sour larry bx1 or bx2?
sorry I didn't see this bro. bx2 has more sour larry genotypes as it is definitely a tighter knit group of alleles as the chem becomes more distant from bx1 to bx2.

I did find the bx2 larry doms are very comparable to lemon larry if that amakes sense. Lemon Larry being Elite's next step after sour larry, which of course is sour larry crossed back to Larry.lol

BUT....The 2 exact carbon copies to zoolander's cut from the original f1 stock were both from my bx1 stock.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
So 4 years later,to the day,I'm hoping to have sour Larry bx2 x sour Larry bx2.
IMG 20180906 174429 144

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

didn't elite gen release beans recently?i was certain i saw him with a wad o bean packs on insta last year.not 100% if they were elite gen packs as the pic was blurry.I'm sure he was talkin with Big Buddy about a release on that page

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
didn't elite gen release beans recently?i was certain i saw him with a wad o bean packs on insta last year.not 100% if they were elite gen packs as the pic was blurry.I'm sure he was talkin with Big Buddy about a release on that page
I am pretty sure that had something to do with thunderfudges generosity but I will let TF talk about that if he wants.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I am pretty sure that had something to do with thunderfudges generosity but I will let TF talk about that if he wants.
yeah your probably right coz elite was talking like a someone had gave him those beans ,not that he had made em which i thought strange at the time but i thought i may have somehow misunderstood ,you know,with me being a cabbage an all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom