Is timber a good kit and how hard to put together

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Dawg

The Dawg

Here's A Shot Of A Timber Dual Spectrum Lamp. It Has 4 Vero 29 SE 4000K On The Corners And 2 Vero Decor 1750's Aka Meat Chip In The Middle. :cool:

IMG 5940
IMG 5939
IMG 6025
IMG 6031

Planter01

Planter01

DSC00141
This pic is of my last blast under three of the 300 watt Timber kits. It was a piece of cake to build the frames and I didnt have a choice at the time. Now I see the complete Timber 300 watt fixtures and i can't build any cheaper than i can buy. I may do a little rebuild because I think I had enough light to produce more green. I ran start to finish with 3590's at 3500L and I have no complaints at all. Even so I have some room and thought I might add some supplemental lighting I'm just not sure why? I comfortably hit a gram a watt and I KNOW I can improve on that.
I am gonna add sumpin but I could use some input. Should I just get another 300 watt kit or should I try some reds or blues.
DSC00141

The Dawg

The Dawg

I'd go For Another 300 Watt Timber. Imho Mixing Mono's With Cobs Are A Waste Of Time. Unless Your Making Initiators With The 660's Or The 730's :mushtache:

mikeb437

mikeb437

Not everyone wants to "go big"

Some people like to create only what they need.

There is something to be said about taking a certain sized space and maximizing the overall efficiency.

For example I have only a 2x2 tent.
Which only takes a small light (400watt) . And small exhaust fan
("6 396cfm). This means it produces less heat. Which requires less air conditioning.

But it gives me just what I need.
While saving me money.

Looks like he has got a similar opinion.
Did you get the timber? I have a 2x4 grow tent and was thinking of the model 1TL. im only growing 2 or 3plants.

DBaldass

DBaldass

Trying to decide on the best light for my situation. I have a 4x4 sealed closet grow going and need to know which light will work better for overall quantity and quality. The two I have narrowed it down to are: HLG-600H V2 or the Timber grow lights Redwood VS? Any help is appreciated!! Please help!

DBaldass

DBaldass

I am looking for help in picking the best light for a 4x4 sealed room? I have narrowed it down to the following:
HLG 600 V2 or the Timber grow lights Redwood VS. Any input is appreciated!! Please help!!

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

I am looking for help in picking the best light for a 4x4 sealed room? I have narrowed it down to the following:
HLG 600 V2 or the Timber grow lights Redwood VS. Any input is appreciated!! Please help!!

I love HLG, have 3 of their set ups & if cost is no object I would opt for 2 320 watt 3 board set ups, most efficient set up they have I believe .. but if I were buying another or when i do buy more lights I will buy PLC photoboost strips & build my own bar/arm 4x4 light for $100 less than the cost of the 2 hlg 320 watt set ups! BTW You want Rspec boards V2 rspec, not the regular v2's without the red diodes!

FourthCity

FourthCity

I have two HLG 600 V2 Rspec and two Timber 3000k 3vl (same cobs as the redwood). The parts and build quality on the Timber are top notch and the sturdy frame does a good job of spacing the cobs evenly over its recommended footprint. The quality of the light and performance between the two per watt is pretty equal. If you don't mind doing the assembly the HLG is going to be the slightly better value, its less expensive per watt but not by much. If height is potentially an issue, the design of the HLG is slimmer and will give you a little more clearance than the Timber due to its tall, spiky, (but cool looking) heat sinks.

Dan789

Dan789

Loving my 12 cob Rapid kit 3500K light (600 true watts) but did have to source and put the frame together, along with the simple cob wiring.

BF1857E0 C395 44C5 9548 0BCD9816C9B6
TimberGrowLights

TimberGrowLights

Hi @DBaldass

My name is Dan and I am with Timber Grow Lights. If you have any questions about our lights, or LEDs in general, please let me know. You can also feel free to reach me direct at [email protected].

Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Dan

DBaldass

DBaldass

I have actually made a purchase and I am patiently waiting for my 4VS. I purchased on the 13th, any idea how long til it ships?

odirt

odirt

Timber grow lights vs lumitek?​

Remodeling a 12x13 room had 6,600 air cooled looking ro to 6 timber vs or 4 lumitek 1700e. Still looking to run 6 plants only. Any suggestions or recommendations would appreciate it

B

Burned Haze

Love my timbers and the costumer service is A+

I would recommend that brand over any led brand and I’m very confident you will be pleased in your product and end results :)

odirt

odirt

As towards height from plants and heat what’s a timber v2 working with

Noob31

Noob31

Timber vs Spectrum King Grow lights?​

I already have a 2x4 Timber light but needing a better light for my 4x4 tent. These are the two I'm looking at. Which do you think is better? Thanks.

Timber vs spectrum king grow lights
Timber vs spectrum king grow lights 2
Timber vs spectrum king grow lights 3
Timber vs spectrum king grow lights 4
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I own 4 SpectrumKing and i can tell you they are not ment for tents....they need a high roof to be hangd....but the footprint its amazing... they cover a total of 20' by 6'....

Top Bottom