Is timber a good kit and how hard to put together

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
keiksweat

keiksweat

OK, finished bottling up my gang of girls earlier. My first all organic grow. Happy with the results (14.24 oz`s). The two Candy Princess plants are the only ones that we can compare as each one spent its time completely under one light. The one under the Advanced DS 300 yielded 35.6 grams. While the Timber 200 produced 50.3 grams. In conclusion, the 200 watt Timber out performed the 300 watt Advanced Diamond Series 300, IMO.
cool

keiksweat

keiksweat

just chopped the one from directly beneath the 315..//./shit.....bros.....so sticky,so dense,so much bigger than under my leds...thats in 4 weeks....im sold on these now,totally.ive been told the optimal height for these is 36"above the canopy...moved it higher after reading that
lol. how's everyone doing???
Forgot to take the camera with me
..no pics...brought a big ass air pump for tea brewing....broke it already...hehehe...im a nugget ain't I...lol

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Got my first Timber Grow Light today. Very well packed, looks like it should do the job. Now I have to build a frame to hang `em in. That means a 66 mile trip to the big box store for me and wally world for my wife. Besides, ya never know what might fall into my cart there. Gotta wait `till Tuesday though, that`s payday.
Im sitting in costco with my pet supplies....dude walks up with a costco cart full of costco led shoplights! Let me find out! Hopefully you will do a journal with the timbers.
I had too many t-5 4 footers around to jump to these yet,

These bulbs have 4 suv's ,2 460's and 2 420s ..........had to try em out!

Planter01

Planter01

Sup Joedog.. are you saying your running 3590's at 75watT's? If that's the case what drivers are you using to push them and are all six COBs on the same driver? I'm currently running 18-3590 COBs off of three Meanwell 320H C1400B drivers. If I could kick it up from 50w per COB to 75w I could give the sun a run for his money. Even as it is at 50w per for a total of 900w I've never seen anything like it and I'm loving it.

Joedog

Joedog

Sup Joedog.. are you saying your running 3590's at 75watT's? If that's the case what drivers are you using to push them and are all six COBs on the same driver? I'm currently running 18-3590 COBs off of three Meanwell 320H C1400B drivers. If I could kick it up from 50w per COB to 75w I could give the sun a run for his money. Even as it is at 50w per for a total of 900w I've never seen anything like it and I'm loving it.

Hey, I bought two 225 watt kits from Timber. So two of these drivers and six COBs

Joedog

Joedog

Day 60 from sprout, be cutting soon. I have em outside while I was adjusting the tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom