Time To Flip?

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medigrow

Medigrow

21 days since seed?

from clones, I did not want to go with seeds, I wanted a homogeneous canopy and going with weed, you never know what you will fall onto :)

I put them in the system when the roots were 2-3 inches. Roots took around 10-11 days. So plants were ~30-32 days

Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

Hey, @Medigrow just a friendly suggestion to be sure to utilize some upstream GFI’s for your hydro grow, water and electricity are bad bed partners...(spotted your handy box, and plug strips down alongside your plants).

Medigrow

Medigrow

Hey, @Medigrow just a friendly suggestion to be sure to utilize some upstream GFI’s for your hydro grow, water and electricity are bad bed partners...(spotted your handy box, and plug strips down alongside your plants).

That's a good point, I will modify a little bit to be on the safe side of the weed! :D

Thank you!

Medigrow

Medigrow

you will have a monster plant so remember the plant will at least double in size if not triple once in flower

I hope, have to fill the net!

Anyone here continue pruning within 2-3 weeks of flowering? I'd like to do a little cleanup under the net but... Some says it is stressing the plant and on many websites we can read "ok to prune in first 2-3 weeks of flowering.. I'm confused! :(

H

hawkman

I hope, have to fill the net!

Anyone here continue pruning within 2-3 weeks of flowering? I'd like to do a little cleanup under the net but... Some says it is stressing the plant and on many websites we can read "ok to prune in first 2-3 weeks of flowering.. I'm confused! :(

It's OK _ many do a "heavy"defoliation in week 3-4 of in flower (this here works : remove ALL fan leaves in week 5 of flower the plant doesn't need them the plant is in aggressive bloom in week 5-6- this will increase bud size)

Medigrow

Medigrow

I did some pruning, went easy on them, don't want to mess my first grow ever, seems to be going well! Kinda stressed about stressing them in flowering.

I tried raising the temperature from 78 to 80/81... humidity was 60%, co2 at 1200, holy crap! Water usage increased like hell, 2.5 gallons in 4 hours, humidity peaked at 65/68%. I am wondering if 77/78 and 60% is better or worse than 80/81...

Will add pictures tomorrow :)

Medigrow

Medigrow

4th day completed :)
Crazy, 8 gallons of water in 20 hours!

Flip0004
Last edited:
Medigrow

Medigrow

Do you have the products to deal with them? How bad ?

I am using cultured solutions.. I don't know what I can use to deal with them. Not so bad (I think), i saw some flying around, but I know they are multiplying quickly..

Am I better using h2o2? How to kill them in clay pot? In earth, you flood them with that but in rdwc. I'm not sure.

H

hawkman

I am using cultured solutions.. I don't know what I can use to deal with them. Not so bad (I think), i saw some flying around, but I know they are multiplying quickly..

Am I better using h2o2? How to kill them in clay pot? In earth, you flood them with that but in rdwc. I'm not sure.
an easy one: 1 part dish soap and 1 part water and watch them slid-0ff /slip-off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom