Time To Flip?

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medigrow

Medigrow

Monsters love it I’m on my first grow dwc I just flipped 2 weeks ago and have gained 11 inches in height it’s so cool

I hope mine will gain height! I'm done tucking, will let them grow up now.

For how long have you been tucking them? (if you scrog)

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I hope mine will gain height! I'm done tucking, will let them grow up now.

For how long have you been tucking them? (if you scrog)
Lol this my first grow and I didn’t do any tucking during veg so my Scrog is more a support trellis this go around. :)

Medigrow

Medigrow

Guess; adjust to your amounts I'm sure it will be OK (50-50 ratio seem abit to high for the soap -- maybe 1/3 to 2/3rds water ??

I tried at 1/3 ratio... I think it's way too much... Still fungus around the plants... and I just watered them and it was making bubble.... The leaves at the bottom are dead (dry) I hope I won't have to kill my mothers :\

Anyway, I received my nilnat product, I just watered with that product, seems THE best product around for fungus.

I am thinking about vaporizing the pots in my rdwc system... Maybe vaporize with nilnat, then do a flush, all the excess product that went into the system will be removed that way. Suggestions? Comments?

Thank you!

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I tried at 1/3 ratio... I think it's way too much... Still fungus around the plants... and I just watered them and it was making bubble.... The leaves at the bottom are dead (dry) I hope I won't have to kill my mothers :\

Anyway, I received my nilnat product, I just watered with that product, seems THE best product around for fungus.

I am thinking about vaporizing the pots in my rdwc system... Maybe vaporize with nilnat, then do a flush, all the excess product that went into the system will be removed that way. Suggestions? Comments?

Thank you!
Burn the room down it’s a fool proof way. Works every time !!!!

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Do you think I should flood the plants to remove soap ?? I'm afraid it will kill the plants :\
I honestly have no idea on that question. Haven’t been down that road yet. But it wouldn’t hurt to flush system and refill.

H

hawkman

no

Thank you!

hope that works - keep us informed about your mix

Medigrow

Medigrow

no

hope that works - keep us informed about your mix

With the nilnat I received, no fungus will survive the nilnat's apocalypse! :D But as for the soap, seems it did a pretty good strike, I would go at a ratio of 10% maybe, just to start, 1/3 is way too soapy!

H

hawkman

With the nilnat I received, no fungus will survive the nilnat's apocalypse! :D But as for the soap, seems it did a pretty good strike, I would go at a ratio of 10% maybe, just to start, 1/3 is way too soapy!

Glad it worked for you - get rid of the little shits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medigrow

Medigrow

I think I am happy! first grow ever, everything looks delicious and healthy, except they drink wayyyy too much water!

More on a chemistry side, I know when you raise co2 PPM, the humidity raises as the plants drink more, I will lower co2 ppm after 3rd week and see how it behaves :D They drank 6 gallons in 8 hours lol

Fl00801
Fl00802
Medigrow

Medigrow

Under the hood pictures!

Can I start removing lower shits now or going really slowly or better waiting for day 21? I think I have some cal/mag def.. I changed the way I am steering the system, should fix the issue.

Fl00902
Fl00901
H

hawkman

consider removing some leaves - consider running just h2o for a 3-4-5 days if you are sure it's over feeding It dose look very crowded ; good air flow is important also Now tell me what leaves you are going to do ? if an defecienty you need to remove some anyway Better pictures ??

Medigrow

Medigrow

consider removing some leaves - consider running just h2o for a 3-4-5 days if you are sure it's over feeding It dose look very crowded ; good air flow is important also Now tell me what leaves you are going to do ? if an defecienty you need to remove some anyway Better pictures ??

I am not sure if it's better to wait for the stretch to be completed or I can start removing some leaves here and there?

But yes, this is very crowded, having some serious health issues and it's really demanding for me to do everything I should do and my gf can't help me everyday so.. One step at a time, I will try to be more preventive next run. :\

As for the air flow, I installed a fan under the canopy to move air from the back up to the dehumidifier, it should help the area. <-- just adding this made my day! I was totally knockout! :sleep:

I will post pictures later today. I don't think it is overfeeded, probably just bottoms leaves that shows old mag deficiency. While I was steering the rdwc, I was not replenishing the cal-mag product enough. I filled the system the day #1, top off, then I only readd cal-mag solution when I changed the system's water on day #10. After this, a little bit more but I don't think it was sufficient, running RO water so cal-mag is important. I discovered that while growing the mothers... lol

Thank you for your time and help, really appreciated ! =)

H

hawkman

you have to remove the lower leaves for better air movement thru the plant )a must) wish I had a picture of the plants maybe two sidebyside top and bottom in one picture, you are going to have a bit of work (defoliation) don't feel bad one should do a Heavy defoliation once in veg at week 4 and then once in flower week 4 " Consider removing leaves now ;; 1st remove all inside leaves that are on the stalk need to clean it up for better air movement as mentioned next remove fan leaves need a picture of a few plants other than the undersides to better help you I forget what stage you are in veg or flower - if in flower remove all fans that are blocking the light to bud sites- need picture to better help Here is a tip: example one has a plant that has large fan leaves the size of my hand and are blocking light to branching buds normally one would take the whole leaf really don't like to remove leaves unless I have to __) SO getting back to that branch/bud instead of removing the entire plant just remove the leaf (not the whole leaf) that is blocking the light which is generally about 2 to 3 leaves off the fan leaf and the remaining fan leaf is still intact and doing it's job - very little stress if any doing this way, Sure you will have a different shaped leaf with a few leaves gone but then that branch and bud will grow because of the light Please post better pictures for defoliation issues Haw many leaves are affected by the cal mag thing and are they in the =middle of plant ?

H

hawkman

I am not sure if it's better to wait for the stretch to be completed or I can start removing some leaves here and there?

But yes, this is very crowded, having some serious health issues and it's really demanding for me to do everything I should do and my gf can't help me everyday so.. One step at a time, I will try to be more preventive next run. :\

As for the air flow, I installed a fan under the canopy to move air from the back up to the dehumidifier, it should help the area. <-- just adding this made my day! I was totally knockout! :sleep:

I will post pictures later today. I don't think it is overfeeded, probably just bottoms leaves that shows old mag deficiency. While I was steering the rdwc, I was not replenishing the cal-mag product enough. I filled the system the day #1, top off, then I only readd cal-mag solution when I changed the system's water on day #10. After this, a little bit more but I don't think it was sufficient, running RO water so cal-mag is important. I discovered that while growing the mothers... lol

Thank you for your time and help, really appreciated ! =)

you know mother plant need to be feed differently because they are going to be around for some time - know one grower that kept his mother for 1 year pull the effected leave's off it's normal for lower leaves to show signs of an issue - if concerned about that you need to flush Remember once you see an plant issue you are all ready 2 weeks behind in fixing it

Medigrow

Medigrow

Flowering @ Day 12th

All affected leaves are at the bottom, I added a picture of them. Not so many are affected.

I found out an issue...Appears that the water level at the back end of the system is not the same as the front... I'm ¾ of the bucket at the front and maybe half at the back end... I guess I have some roots that are blocking some pipe... 1.5" pipe, not big enough! Think I will have to put my hand down there to see if I can find something, will be a pain in the ass though, with the trellis over, I can't raise the plant that much :\

As for the pictures, I made a first pass, prune and remove leaves on one system and the other one, just removing leaves that were not healthy. But reading you, seems I would have to do a second pass..

Can it wait tomorrow or should I go now and remove everything to cause a one day stress only instead of multiple days? I'm exhausted :\

Let me know if you need more pictures, I will take my camera instead of the phone!

Thank you again!

Overcanopy
Underhood001
Underhood002
Underhood003

Latest posts

Top Bottom