Time To Flip?

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medigrow

Medigrow

I've decided to defoliate 1/4 of the garden...

Not in the same area so I will have a better idea of what is performing the best! But to be honest, once defoliated... Nice looking! :) BUT, this is a n00b defoliation so... go ahead, throw tomatoes (or buds) :D

Fl020002
Fl020001
Medigrow

Medigrow

Wow! The humidity is already down a bit, i'll do another 1/8 tomorrow, will have 50/50, the VS will be fair! :D

Medigrow

Medigrow

Did the other part I wanted to defoliate... Now I'm like.. Why did I do that? loll looks like shit and afraid i'll stunt them forever! ahah

Hope it will bounce back :D

Medigrow

Medigrow

Vege for 2 weeks from when the clone actually starts growing if you get what I mean. I’ve tried everything from 2 to 5 weeks vege, I have 25 plants tho, so it’s stack em an pack em.

25 plants rdwc? how many lamps or you're going sog?

H

hawkman

ever defoliate in transition stage ? should have done it while in veg - now there are many , many "fans" (leaves) need to remove some before bloom stage (bud development weeks 2 and 3 ) so the plant can get more light to bud sites. thoughts ?

Medigrow

Medigrow

ever defoliate in transition stage ? should have done it while in veg - now there are many , many "fans" (leaves) need to remove some before bloom stage (bud development weeks 2 and 3 ) so the plant can get more light to bud sites. thoughts ?

Yes I know but my health condition doesn't respect what I should do in the garden... Have to go when the energy is there :\ But I saw many guys out there removing leaves on day 21 and again later ~40days...

So I though to myself, yeah, why not give a try :)

Medigrow

Medigrow

Is it normal that I have some hairs that are turning brown already? (after 3 weeks) ? The hairs on which this happens seems to be shorter than the other one... I'm wondering if I did something wrong.. only 3 weeks and already brown.. I'm not sure! :\

Brownhair01
Brownhair02
Srenots

Srenots

Is it normal that I have some hairs that are turning brown already? (after 3 weeks) ? The hairs on which this happens seems to be shorter than the other one... I'm wondering if I did something wrong.. only 3 weeks and already brown.. I'm not sure! :\
nah, ur good....just touching the bud or accidentally bumping into it will do that....ur fine bro, no worries

Medigrow

Medigrow

25th day... Frosting up and packing up nicely! The smell is incredible!

Though, seems I cannot go higher than 500-525ppm, as soon as I get to this, the ppm raises slowly (even if I put same ppm in the topoff) Yes, I do change water each week so I don't think there's an unbalanced thing going on... But yay, costs less to run at 500 ppm! :D

Fl025003
Fl025004
B

Badmf

I did clean a little bit but my health condition is shit, was in my bed pretty much... I was not able to carry on with everything I wanted to do in the room... Here's how it looks under the hood..

That one is a monster, already bigger than my thumb in 16 days in the rwdc! That is crazy!

I will try cleaning more next time! :)

B

Badmf

Yes tyou need more clean up but looking healthy are you ventilating under the canopy? I do use a very small osc fan on lowest setting, hope you get a great harvest!

Medigrow

Medigrow

Yes tyou need more clean up but looking healthy are you ventilating under the canopy? I do use a very small osc fan on lowest setting, hope you get a great harvest!

Yes, I do use ventilation under the canopy, everything is pruned under the trellis... As for the cleanup, I did defoliate half of the plants. I am even doing a test with one CMH between 2 hps, I'll be able to measure how much g each plants yield, cmh vs no cmh, defoliation vs no defoliation.. I did remove some leaves today, I didn't touched anything for a whole week.. I will start removing leaves here and there to avoid further stress... There's one plant I defoliated, it seems to be stunt since I did a little job... I can see still it growing when I look at the timelapse but I will only know for sure when it's harvest time!

Marfynorth

Marfynorth

hey all! :)

This is my first grow and I'm not 100% sure when to flip.. Do you think it's time to flip or better to wait few more days?

Just to make sure, I have 2 trellis installed... The higher one... I don't know if I will need it but well, fully adjustable so don't get confused by the picture... Damn mobile, hard to take a wide angle picture :(

Thank you! =)

edit: forgot to mention, mainly indica strain.
Good grow of your strain. i think i am little late to tell you about the flip.. you already flip i think..

Latest posts

Top Bottom