Time to grow somemore!!

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Zonk! Sorry 2 hear about the pup. I have lost a few pups over the yearS. Parvo is bad news. R u in Cali? I have some pups for sale right now! Happy Holidays to U and ur fam.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Was a total surprise, got fired up right after opening, works better then the little one I had.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Good luck on the clone hunt, I am sure you will easily find some good ones. The outdoor is looking very nice, those purples are beautiful.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Well got the time and empty room, I figure why not redo the room again..Rip out the old one yesterday and pick up some lumber.Got two walls done all ready and should have the rest done today. I will add a blower and filter to it this time around, help with some of the smell during flowering.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Well got the time and empty room, I figure why not redo the room again..Rip out the old one yesterday and pick up some lumber.Got two walls done all ready and should have the rest done today. I will add a blower and filter to it this time around, help with some of the smell during flowering.
nice bro...my room is screaming for a remodel ..2 years and still got the reused patch work of mylar lol

Top Bottom