Tiny White Bugs In Soil. Help

• Thread starter evang58
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

Lol. What part was I wrong about? You ever had RAs? They can devastate a crop. What you pictured was a standard garden aphid, not an RA. So you think he has regular aphids? His pics are of white/clear bugs, not green bugs. Your standard aphid is much larger than a predator mite too

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Regular aphids dont run around the pot, they move at a snails pace at best and Ive never seen them anywhere but a stem huddled together.

E

evang58

Im kind of not sure what to think now. I dont want to flush them out if they are good bugs, but ill be honest, the number of them is a little alarming. Ive grown recreationally a few times before and have never noticed them. Thanks to everyone for the replies. Trying to take my growing a little more serious now that its legal in MA :cool:

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Oh yeah, plants look very healthy. Im actually quite pleased with the way they are coming along aside from the uncertainty I have regarding these little buggers. Lol
They look like miles bugs, if your plants are healthy they probably arent pests.

Carebear33

Carebear33

I didnt say get rid of em....but if a guy wanted too play sand will do the trick lol
I put sand on the top because I had fungus gnats, and the sand, along with some neem seed meal under the sand,took care of that,but they found their way via the air dome tubing. I noticed the soil mites early on,I've left them alone,and my plants are thriving 2 months later! I say leave them!

Carebear33

Carebear33

I didnt say get rid of em....but if a guy wanted too play sand will do the trick lol
I put sand on the top because I had fungus gnats, and the sand, along with some neem seed meal under the sand,took care of that,but they found their way via the air dome tubing. I
Im kind of not sure what to think now. I dont want to flush them out if they are good bugs, but ill be honest, the number of them is a little alarming. Ive grown recreationally a few times before and have never noticed them. Thanks to everyone for the replies. Trying to take my growing a little more serious now that its legal in MA 🆒
So what did you end up doing and how did the crop come out?

Top Bottom