tips and tricks for removing resin from fingers

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

Any tips or tricks for removing resin from fingers?

I just learned a new way to clean my hands after harvest. I'm sure it's not new to alot of you, but I thought it was super handy so I'm sharing. Regular old Toothpaste is my new best friend. Easy, quick, natural, effective and makes me minty fresh.

Anyone else have handy tips for cleaning up after harvest?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

I like using Kiss My Face - Pure Olive Oil Soap. But if I don't have any, I use olive oil and sea salt together. It makes a nice slimy grit and the resin rolls right off your fingers.

I

I N Hail

High muxee
Are you speaking of washing the resin off or after you've rubbed your finger hash off?

As for myself i like to wear nonpowdered latex gloves then when i'm finished
i put them in the freezer for a couple of hr's take um out and blow up
like balloon and the resin pop's right off.

UMMMMM love that finger hash

I N Hail

Z

Zen

High muxee
Are you speaking of washing the resin off or after you've rubbed your finger hash off?

I N Hail

Very cool... great idea!

My only issue is when I harvest I am unable to get it done in one sitting... along with the smoke breaks taken by others, we typcally go through several pairs of gloves. The is not enough resin on any one pair of gloves to make this worth the effort. Bout ready to get us one of those spinpro thingies... can't wait for that sucker cuz trimmen is a mega pain in the arse.

Zen

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
alcohol works great of course

J

jdubz206

interesting muxee. never thought of trying toothpaste...aussie bro...please don't use gas bro! wd40 sounds kinda gross too..there's so many better ways to clean your hands and they won't reek of petrol afterwards either :smiley_joint: i really like using orange goop hand cleaner...it works great for cleaning pipes and bongs too...one bonus is they sell it at the dollar store...super cheap and goes a long way.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
lick and scrape with teeth if not rubbing into finger hash!!!! hehehe

B

boxmunch9

worlds best kept secrect is the non-latex gloves, bought them my mistake I wanted latex. holy shit they suck getting on your hand but nothing sticks to them, you trim for 5 hours and the glove is brand new and not sticky at all. its truly amazing. I roll all my hash with them makes the balls look like a polished marble. I've converted 100% of the people who have tried them.

M

mr.red

I usually just roll up some finger hash

But I might have to try out some non-latex gloves now

lol

Z

Zen

worlds best kept secrect is the non-latex gloves, bought them my mistake I wanted latex. holy shit they suck getting on your hand but nothing sticks to them, you trim for 5 hours and the glove is brand new and not sticky at all. its truly amazing. I roll all my hash with them makes the balls look like a polished marble. I've converted 100% of the people who have tried them.

I used powdered latex last time... can non-latex be found at lowes or home depot?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

High muxee

I N Hail

sounds like a good idea, i think i might try it next time.

I use any cokking oil and salts, does the job everytime

D

darookie2000

when you say non-latex, are you referring to nitrile, or vinyl gloves..?

I got some nitrile gloves yesterday, but I only trimmed one plant and did it in separate sittings so I didn't really end up with much finger hash.

D

darookie2000

I used powdered latex last time... can non-latex be found at lowes or home depot?

Drugstores are where I found the most variety. Check the diabetic testing supplies area, that's where they usually keep them. It's not at all suspicious to ask at a drugstore if they have non-latex gloves - many people are allergic to latex.

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
cooking oil trust me or baby oil then just use soap to wash after..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I use just room temp butter, and then wash up wih hot water n soap after, takes it off instantly.....

S

scuba steve

Love the eat it off finger teqnique,i use butter,it breaks it down totally and if ya lick your fingers clean you will be super baked and ready for more hrs of trimming.Use soap after the butter with warm water and you have super clean supple hands!!!Good luck on the clean up.Steve

J

Jack Griffin

Dang... my buds are never stickey enough to leave enough resin on my fingers for finger hash... :doh

Latest posts

Top Bottom