tips and tricks for removing resin from fingers

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calakmulmist

Any tips or tricks for removing resin from fingers?

I just learned a new way to clean my hands after harvest. I'm sure it's not new to alot of you, but I thought it was super handy so I'm sharing. Regular old Toothpaste is my new best friend. Easy, quick, natural, effective and makes me minty fresh.

Anyone else have handy tips for cleaning up after harvest?

C

calakmulmist

I used to have the same problem, I tried alcohol, oil, toothpaste etc. They all worked ok but I had to really work at getting everything off. I guess the rubbing alcohol worked but it just dried out my hands way to much. But recently I was at my local store and they suggested this stuff Sticky Bye Bye. So I picked some up and let me tell you wow!! It worked great and kept my hand super soft. Check it out

D

dana bad

I just learned a new way to clean my hands after harvest. I'm sure it's not new to alot of you, but I thought it was super handy so I'm sharing. Regular old Toothpaste is my new best friend. Easy, quick, natural, effective and makes me minty fresh.

I use a product called Sticky Bye-Bye. It is way faster than anything else I have used and it is natural. Probably more natural than your toothpaste! I used to use oil and salt but I switched to this and I think in the long run I am saving time and money. It's concentrated or something and works really fast. Smells like oranges.

D

dana bad

I used to use oil and salt a few times in a row which worked but took some time and my hands still were smelly and then tried a bunch of the hand cleaners for sale at my store which were basically oil and salt in a jar for way too much money. I found Sticky Bye-Bye is one that works the best and is not too expensive. Not sure what they how it works so good but it is all natural and works better than all the other one's I tried. I think it has a secret ingredient from oranges. Alcohol works too but I get such dry hands after using it.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You all are doing it wrong. Lol

Make some buttery popcorn and dig in. Nothing beats it. Unless you don't like popcorn.

william76

william76

You all are doing it wrong. Lol

Make some buttery popcorn and dig in. Nothing beats it. Unless you don't like popcorn.
Good old margarine as baba said then wash off with soap water,perfect everytime,76

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I also use WD-40 Dissolves it very nicely, and just pump some soap on after wd-40, it'll work very well.

S

Stevie Wndr

My buds are super sticky! I love the glove idea! Using that for sure. .. I get terribly sticky when I'm just looking for bugs and mold and stuff, the oil and salt thing works great, I have a sugar scrub by my sink that I use all the time to keep hands soft, it works great too! I made it out of course sugar and olive or coconut or rose hip oil or a mix of all. ..

below frigid

below frigid

Gasoline and Acetone will take anything off your hands.

C

Clancy

We use Terpklene. It's like the WD-40 of cannabis. It's made from pure food grade terpenes found in cannabis so there is zero cross contamination. It's a little spendy but the best choice for those truly concerned with quality of the end product.

2 oz
S

sMo

worlds best kept secrect is the non-latex gloves, .... I roll all my hash with them makes the balls look like a polished marble. I've converted 100% of the people who have tried them.
I've tried every glove available and my favorite is vinyl.

S

sMo

Dang... my buds are never stickey enough to leave enough resin on my fingers for finger hash... :doh
Bummer. Have you tried different strains? Granted some are more sticky than others, but even sucky weed should produce a stick mess.

N

Nathan2881

I have read lots of ideas on this issue. To my surprise nobody has said my number one way to solve this issue. I also use it on cleaning tools like scissors. It hair conditioner and warm water. Works perfectly well. I was given this tip by a girl who didn't even smoke but her dad is an old hippie. I definitely use this option

dan1989

dan1989

Fucking waste. Rubber gloves, then put in the freezer. Three hours later, peel, roll, smoke.

N

Nathan2881

Rubber gloves be the waist wouldn't it? I use both, but sometimes forget the gloves. Either way,

S

sMo

Love the eat it off finger teqnique,i use butter,it breaks it down totally and if ya lick your fingers clean you will be super baked and ready for more hrs of trimming.Use soap after the butter with warm water and you have super clean supple hands!!!Good luck on the clean up.Steve
Eating it without decarbing is a waste. [research decarboxylation].
Vinyl gloves, alcohol for scissors and always coat tools with "clear cut" before trimming.

S

sMo

Dang... my buds are never stickey enough to leave enough resin on my fingers for finger hash... :doh
Bummer! That's not good. Have you tried different strains? If so, you really need to figure out what the issue(s) are.

Top Bottom