Tips For Watering Seedlings

• Thread starter Redorchid83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redorchid83

Redorchid83

This is my first grow. Built a grow room in my basement to accommodate several plants but only 4/12 seeds made it. Most likely because I didn’t get them transplanted in time

I’m learning as I go. If anyone has any tips on watering I’m all ears.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is my first grow. Built a grow room in my basement to accommodate several plants but only 4/12 seeds made it. Most likely because I didn’t get them transplanted in time

I’m learning as I go. If anyone has any tips on watering I’m all ears.
water them from the bottom,take a cup of your soil and feel the weight,then take your cups wit your girls and feel difrence if you dig,then you will know when to give um a drank,sounds to me like your damping the seeds off,you want moist just to were you have just a tad of soil stick to your finger,spray bottles i dont do,i water from bottom,put a few cups with holes in the bottom,fill with soil,time how long it takes to see and feel the moisture when it get to top,then you will know when to go take them out of the water there soaking in,after you take um out,let um sit there a drian a a good doobie later,put them back ion your trays,you could also lean the pots are cups and feel the weight difrence,anyway just a old timer tip on how to start your seeds,i do half solo cup soil,seed 1/2 deep process above and when that long leg try to get out the cup,i drop more soil into the cup,build strong stem then wait to transplant,hope the dragging on helps a bit

Latest posts

Top Bottom