tissue culture

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoke1sun

it took me a few times to get the hormones right for cannibis now im in the process keeping my mother in tc. Zoeronerer you allways impress me. i wasted my money on planttc the hormones are not right and you can get better equipment way cheaper.

google is your guide

good luck

Why not post links?

W

western5

Marijuana from test tubes is now available on Amazon. It is a book that has an illustrated step by step guide for TC of cannabis

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi Guys I will post some picture of our successful TC program roots shoots , planets etc its funny to go back in time and read this so much has happened

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

I don't pretend to understand the science behind this, but I am intrigued by the possibilities it unlocks. My question is what the price of this science will do to the marketing of the product?

Reeferman

Reeferman

I have pic up on icmag my lap top is in the shop that is why I have not posted pics here yet

Reeferman

Reeferman

Tc1
20131125 114432 copy
20131125 114807
20131125 143023
Here are some pictures as promised of the TC program, !
Reef

Last edited:
B

barefoot

wheres Simon Barsinister (Underdog) when ya need him............lol......

thanks for sharing reef..............and best in success.........

ganj on........

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That looks pretty cool but what was the end result? Did the strain dud and you were trying to preserve the original genetics? Very interesting, first pics I've seen of this process. A lot of people yap about it but I have not seen anyone produce end results

B

Burned Haze

Well can anyone confirm a legit kit so I dont waste any time and blame myself more than I need to?

This method over mother plants removes plant count when I'm testing new genetics but like stated a million times less lighting and no pests .

Top Bottom