Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

Just the guy i wanna see.....whats the bizness man? Heard u got a new yet familiar handle on i.g......?

Lol just a name that popped in my head. I'm sure I'll get bored and change it again. No worries home slice.

Actually it popped into my head.

Dont try n act like u didnt steal my handle to cash in on my notoriety, dude. Poor form!!!

Lol ok dude whatever you wanna think. More power to ya.

Don't make me start refereeing here. Lol. Not here enough to put out fires. G gnome is my guy though. Amazing grower. I may be perturbed if there was another tnelz. Black did the right thing. Respect and good vibes to everyone.
Just a little history. Lots more if you look around.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Now what's the real story behind? I don't and won't believe G would fuck papa over over some person he doesn't know and give half a fuck about? Spit it out!
He wouldn't fuck me over, he told me he'd send me the money before sending to him. The next highest bidder was one of my regular buyers and took it at $10 less so, it was no big deal as far as the money goes.

@Papa Indica care to tell them I'm not making anything up. Check the death star clone auction on papas IG as well and you will see papa apologized to me as well. No made up stories here. I won the clone, paid papa and gnome wouldn't send so papa refunded me the money.
He is telling you the truth, he won and paid me and I had to return his money, gnome's reasons are his own and there's no issue between us over it.
@G gnome has been a good friend to me for awhile now and I have no desire to change anything there. At the same time, BlackSheep has been true to his word with me, there may have been some issues a couple of times but, he's always come through in the end and he's been trying to help me as well.
I try hard to not have problems with anyone, for one thing the stress of confrontation really fucks with my body in many ways that I really don't want to fight through, and for another, it's hard to try and get help from the community if I'm at odds with half of them, lol.
Trying hard to live peacefully and in harmony with everyone, even though it's kind of at odds with my nature, lmao.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

He wouldn't fuck me over, he told me he'd send me the money before sending to him. The next highest bidder was one of my regular buyers and took it at $10 less so, it was no big deal as far as the money goes.

He is telling you the truth, he won and paid me and I had to return his money, gnome's reasons are his own and there's no issue between us over it.
@G gnome has been a good friend to me for awhile now and I have no desire to change anything there. At the same time, BlackSheep has been true to his word with me, there may have been some issues a couple of times but, he's always come through in the end and he's been trying to help me as well.
I try hard to not have problems with anyone, for one thing the stress of confrontation really fucks with my body in many ways that I really don't want to fight through, and for another, it's hard to try and get help from the community if I'm at odds with half of them, lol.
Trying hard to live peacefully and in harmony with everyone, even though it's kind of at odds with my nature, lmao.

Nothing but love and respect for you bro. Sorry it came to this.

sixstring

sixstring

Im like a fuckin elephant. I dont forget shit

We know bro,i mean look at that phat ass dizzam :opps:
20170421 110812 1fart noise

Elephant fart noise hahahahaha

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

Large Organic Grow In Clay :shockedninja::cool::p:badboy::crying2::drunk2::fire::fire::fire: Stop Until Clock Kicks Sand

Tnelz

Tnelz

Jesus looks like we have been busy. Been crazy around these parts for a minute but life is good. Hope all the madness has ended and everyone is happily growing again. @Gnome Grown Do I see mod next to ur name. Must be sick of eating blue gills. Lol. Hope all is well with everyone and I will be contributing again. Not as often as I used to as life is what it is but I'm back on and plan to stick around a while. Respect and good vibes to everyone.

Junk

Junk

I am G gnome. The often imitated but never duplicated. The original G gnome. The standard by which all gnomes are measured, the gnome who in the spring of '15 introduced the world to the gnome13, the one who brought the Chemdog D to the uk. The gnome who sets the world on fire!
This is the G gnome that pops up when u google G gnome.

Lolololol...

You're the only G gnome I know of. The main roster, no imposter. The regulator...no imitator. The green-thumbed mod with the tight ceramic bod!

I've missed this thread.

Top Bottom