To Feed Or Not To Feed That Is The Question

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I am an indoor guy. so this is my first time outdoor.I never been through reveg.
so my outdoor went into reveg .I planted foot tall clones on April 20. was going awesome till they went into reveg.
My question is, do I switch the feed schedule from flower to vegetative feed or to early bloom feed? or keep the same

To feed or not to feed that is the question
To feed or not to feed that is the question 2
To feed or not to feed that is the question 3
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I am not sure that I believe in reveg. Those are quite interesting looking was wondering the variety? The answer to your question would be simple for me. I would give them what they look like they need.

Dewd

Dewd

I am an indoor guy. so this is my first time outdoor.I never been through reveg.
so my outdoor went into reveg .I planted foot tall clones on April 20. was going awesome till they went into reveg.
My question is, do I switch the feed schedule from flower to vegetative feed or to early bloom feed? or keep the same
I would switch to veg nutes. They will probably veg for a couple months before they flower now.

Dewd

Dewd

I am not sure that I believe in reveg. Those are quite interesting looking was wondering the variety? The answer to your question would be simple for me. I would give them what they look like they need.
30 years ago when I first got started I harvested and revegetated the same plant about 6-8 times before the cops kidnapped her. She produced every 3 months.

Dewd

Dewd

I always run mine full term and it dies. Apparently I like couch lock.
Hehe. I think it might only look dead. At least it shouldn't be dead. IMO. If you leave a few small buds on the bottom of the plant and turn the lights on 24/7 for 2 weeks. The buds will grow new leaves.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

They look pretty good to me I would just squirt them down with some stinky old fish fertilizer and call it good.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hehe. I think it might only look dead. At least it shouldn't be dead. IMO. If you leave a few small buds on the bottom of the plant and turn the lights on 24/7 for 2 weeks. The buds will grow new leaves.
I guess maybe it would. I really don't mess with that though it's usually all rootbound and besides I don't need a huge mountain of the same old smoke laying around I like different varieties.

Absolem

Absolem

People whom catch the trailer park on fire...sometimes have things confiscated... by the BOYS in blue...

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

the plants has duck feet number one sign of reveg

if u don't believe in reveg what do u call it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

them plants going to be super super super tall

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

30 years ago when I first got started I harvested and revegetated the same plant about 6-8 times before the cops kidnapped her. She produced every 3 months.
hew dew, how did you do that? reveg an harvest 8 times?

Dewd

Dewd

hew dew, how did you do that? reveg an harvest 8 times?
I was growing in a phototron and that's what they taught. After harvest I cut her down but left a couple bottom buds. As soon as she started to grow again I would flip to flower. I grew the same plant for a couple years

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I was growing in a phototron and that's what they taught. After harvest I cut her down but left a couple bottom buds. As soon as she started to grow again I would flip to flower. I grew the same plant for a couple years
years wow I thought was only good for 3 of 4 runs

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

they sure are frosty already .is that normal? good thing right? to show frost already?
Now that they are in full reveg state. how do I know what week I am in?
I will try to take a close-up of crystals but I have a Nikon Coolpix l3.

Top Bottom