To Feed Or Not To Feed That Is The Question

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

they sure are frosty already .is that normal? good thing right? to show frost already?
Now that they are in full reveg state. how do I know what week I am in?
I will try to take a close-up of crystals but I have a Nikon Coolpix l3.
Doesn't really matter what week you're in you'll know when it's ready chief. Besides you can send pics and everyone will help you out LOL

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

id say its out of reveg and back in to flower if u getting frost

CthulAid

CthulAid

I put 2 clones out around the same time and mine also went to reveg. I could be wrong but here in the CA bay area we had some late really cloudy low light days I was wondering if this is what caused them to think it was time to flower. Hopefully they start throwing fives again and get bigger. I put 2 clones out 3 weeks later and they are now 3x the size of the ones that are re vegging.

20170702 104417
20170701 112115
20170702 104248
Dewd

Dewd

I put 2 clones out around the same time and mine also went to reveg. I could be wrong but here in the CA bay area we had some late really cloudy low light days I was wondering if this is what caused them to think it was time to flower. Hopefully they start throwing fives again and get bigger. I put 2 clones out 3 weeks later and they are now 3x the size of the ones that are re vegging.
That's crazy how they do that. I had a sour kush strain that was always trying to flower and reveg when it was under 18 hours of light. The bottom of my mother plants would grow little buds

CthulAid

CthulAid

That's crazy how they do that. I had a sour kush strain that was always trying to flower and reveg when it was under 18 hours of light. The bottom of my mother
That's crazy how they do that. I had a sour kush strain that was always trying to flower and reveg when it was under 18 hours of light. The bottom of my mother plants would grow little buds
The 2 that are re-vegging are some variant of sour diesel. My gf brought them home and just said they are sour diesel. I have no way of verifying anything, but as I've been researching I hear alot of people have the problem with sour strains. My main question to anyone this has happened to is what can I expect future growth to be like???

P

PaulWood

Looking beautiful Dr!! How much sun are they getting in between the house and fence. I have an area similar and I thought it was no good as it only gets a couple hours of direct light.

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

thank you for the compliment.I am not sure I am going the right way with this outdoor. it is my first time outdoors.
grown indoors I never had reveg before. I have to admit I like outdoors.
it is crazy how bushier they have gotten with this reveg. I am wondering if this is something I should keep doing in the future. But still, lots of just one blade leaves. They seem to be happy. I am still feeding them veg cycle food. I'm wondering when I should switch to early bloom food.?

hi, Paul, I would say they get about 3 hours of direct sunlight and about 8 hours of indirect sunlight.
I say go for it! lots of helpful and kind people here to help out :)

P

PaulWood

thank you for the compliment.I am not sure I am going the right way with this outdoor. it is my first time outdoors.
grown indoors I never had reveg before. I have to admit I like outdoors.
it is crazy how bushier they have gotten with this reveg. I am wondering if this is something I should keep doing in the future. But still, lots of just one blade leaves. They seem to be happy. I am still feeding them veg cycle food. I'm wondering when I should switch to early bloom food.?

hi, Paul, I would say they get about 3 hours of direct sunlight and about 8 hours of indirect sunlight.
I say go for it! lots of helpful and kind people here to help out :)
I have some that are revegging from putting them out in May. I have the single leaves as well, but def not looking as good as yours. They started to flower again on all the new growth. I will see what I get. I'm surprised your have not started to flower with only 11 hrs or light, but I do not profess to know the outdoor cannabis cycle.

I
Am going to try more autos on the side I am thinking of.

CIRE408

CIRE408

You put them out too early. The first 4 I put out this year which was on may 15 and all of them started budding. Put some out about a week later and they're good. I'm not putting mine out till June next year to avoid this issue. I'm in the bay also.

IMG 0973
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

hi, all sorry for not keeping up. but just as yesterday July 19, 2017, I just started to see 3 blades of new leaves come out :).i will take pictures this week.
on another quick note. I cut a try of clones from the revenging girls. will they root? not sure you can clone from a ravaging plant. I did let soak 24 hours before using clonex.

DSCN1185
DSCN1186
DSCN1187
DSCN1188
Dewd

Dewd

hi, all sorry for not keeping up. but just as yesterday July 19, 2017, I just started to see 3 blades of new leaves come out :).i will take pictures this week.
on another quick note. I cut a try of clones from the revenging girls. will they root? not sure you can clone from a ravaging plant. I did let soak 24 hours before using clonex.
Yes you can root those. I've rooted clones after 4 weeks in flower before. Of course it had to reveg.

Dewd

Dewd

You put them out too early. The first 4 I put out this year which was on may 15 and all of them started budding. Put some out about a week later and they're good. I'm not putting mine out till June next year to avoid this issue. I'm in the bay also.
That's good to know. I ever thought that putting them out too early could cause them to flower. I was only ever worried about frost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom