To Feed Or Not To Feed That Is The Question

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PaulWood

hi, all sorry for not keeping up. but just as yesterday July 19, 2017, I just started to see 3 blades of new leaves come out :).i will take pictures this week.
on another quick note. I cut a try of clones from the revenging girls. will they root? not sure you can clone from a ravaging plant. I did let soak 24 hours before using clonex.
Looking good dr. Mine are flowering and some throwing off 1 some 2 and some 3 leaves. Weirdest thing I've ever seen

IMG 4196
IMG 4197
IMG 4198
IMG 4199
IMG 4200
IMG 4201
IMG 4202
IMG 4203
IMG 4204
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

you know after seeing what re vegging does and being worried and finally seeing the first of 3 spade leaves and crazy bush growth with so many nodes. I am all in on early planting and letting the girls do their thing.:)
They are going through another growth spurt. They are now 4 feet tall and eating everything I am feeding them!the stocks are good and thick.

DSCN1189
DSCN1190
DSCN1191
DSCN1192
DSCN1193
DSCN1194
DSCN1195
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I have some la confidential in very early flower .what would happen if I started to re veg them now?

P

PaulWood

QUOTE="Dr kabuki, post: 1965403, member: 84478"]I have some la confidential in very early flower .what would happen if I started to re veg them now?[/QUOTE]
Dr. No idea. Garden is looking great thought. Agreed. Re veg is insane for bud promotion.

Nice stalks. Took pics of mine today as well.

IMG 4242
IMG 4246
IMG 4247
S

Socalking

Gotta have a long season to pull off reveg, introducing more light wont do any good, mine reveged like this, a few are three feet tall but arent budding as well as they would have if never stressed by being reverted, they have been transitioning into flower for a month on mine, do you have flowers forming on the inside? Foxtailing is likely with reveged plants, also a change in flavor and potency. From time to time a plant will blast off and bud amazingly? Not an exact science but im sure you can nail it down with the few strains that do respond well. Some of them will probably do amazing, end up huge, take cuttings of those ones. I have a sativa that I put out in feb, ended up 7 ft tall and 10 ft wide with about 3-4 lbs of kind bud.

S

Socalking

Here is that same sativa from seed, been out since late march or april idr, this time around she is growing slower but not even considering flowering yet, although she buds for 15-18 weeks and finishes in december.completely different from the mother, cuttings might work though.

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

What are you feeding?
In the veg cycle I go super heavy on nitrogen.
In pre flower I back off the nitrogen an up the phos stuff . What ever you want. And when in full flower heavy on potassium.i hope this helps

S

Socalking

Here are the ones that reverted on me, budding from the bottom up confused but growing strong again, maybe we will end up with similar results(not yeild but bud structure).

The second pic is a plant put out on april 21st. Never reverted and grew astoundingly compared with the rest, and threw itself into budding on time. 7x7 ft if i had bought quality soil or amendments for it, it'd likely be 14 ft tall by now haha. But i had only spent

S

Socalking

Monster cropping your clones before placing them outside will have much better effects, my indoor plant was monster cropped(reverting a flowering clone) takes about as long but you can better control it

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Monster cropping your clones before placing them outside will have much better effects, my indoor plant was monster cropped(reverting a flowering clone) takes about as long but you can better control it
when you say monster cropping I understand. but how do you monster crop a clone?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Dr. I am no expert, but I'm sure you can hit them with light, but that may cause a hermie.
huumm? very interesting. It is now August.if I reveg now it will at least 4 months for them just to start to flower .that would mean flowering would start in December. too risky for me. but I will always reveg when I can I love the results so far

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Gotta have a long season to pull off reveg, introducing more light wont do any good, mine reveged like this, a few are three feet tall but arent budding as well as they would have if never stressed by being reverted, they have been transitioning into flower for a month on mine, do you have flowers forming on the inside? Foxtailing is likely with reveged plants, also a change in flavor and potency. From time to time a plant will blast off and bud amazingly? Not an exact science but im sure you can nail it down with the few strains that do respond well. Some of them will probably do amazing, end up huge, take cuttings of those ones. I have a sativa that I put out in feb, ended up 7 ft tall and 10 ft wide with about 3-4 lbs of kind bud.
Ahhh Mr socalking :) thank you for chiming in.
So true for the long season. I just ran some numbers and it will not work to reveg this late in the season.
I do have some budding on the bottom of the plant. what is fox tailing? now that kind of scares me with a change of flavor and potency.
I will clone the better ones.
have you ever put out an indicia out in Feb?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Here is that same sativa from seed, been out since late march or april idr, this time around she is growing slower but not even considering flowering yet, although she buds for 15-18 weeks and finishes in December.completely different from the mother, cuttings might work though.
looks great! but are you not worried about the rain in December? bud rot mold powdery mildew? I think thats when I will finish also:((

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I am now getting some 3 leaf blades good news .bad news I am starting to show white hairs. Not sure this is a good thing or not. buds forming an still sing blades leaves.
I am also starting to get lots of yellow leaves from the bottom up. Up the ppm's???

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

this is the yellowing.It is a progressive yellowing from the bottom up. also had to move them they were just too tight together.

DSCN1196
DSCN1197
DSCN1198
DSCN1199
DSCN1200
S

Socalking

looks great! but are you not worried about the rain in December? bud rot mold powdery mildew? I think thats when I will finish also:((

It stays pretty dry where I am, and a healthy plant can survive a few light frosts.
Foxtailing is when the buds form skinny and tall with less calyxes. Larfy (fluffy sparse buds) from time to time as well. i have had an indica out in feb before, it just stayed tiny until april and then grew slowly, and the ones put out early-mid May grew much better.
The plant in this pic was put outside early May.

IMG 1641
S

Socalking

To monster crop a clone you only have to take a cutting of a budded plant and reveg it

Latest posts

Top Bottom