To Feed Or Not To Feed

• Thread starter Ander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ander

Iv just put my clones yesterday into 1.5 l pot in terra .im not going to put anb in of yet but in 2 minds weather to give them a small does of aptus startbooster for roots sake.so to feed or not to feed that is the question

Enforcer

Enforcer

I watered my clones in with 1ml per liter of B-52 and that’s it. However, I planted in a soilless blend with nutes in it already. Does your medium have any nutritional value to the plants? If it does, I would advise not to feed for a few weeks. Plain, ph adjusted, filtered water only. Until the plant tells you it’s hungry by yellowing leaves. If it doesn’t, I would suggest begin feeding at 1/4 strength of your chosen nutrients.

A

Ander

I watered my clones in with 1ml per liter of B-52 and that’s it. However, I planted in a soilless blend with nutes in it already. Does your medium have any nutritional value to the plants? If it does, I would advise not to feed for a few weeks. Plain, ph adjusted, filtered water only. Until the plant tells you it’s hungry by yellowing leaves. If it doesn’t, I would suggest begin feeding at 1/4 strength of your chosen nutrients.
Thank you for your knowledge sir verry much appreciated

Top Bottom