Toasters Seed Popping Micro Adventures

• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

im just lookin at my girls n things are gettin crazy quick. looks like im gunna need to do something drastic:drunk2:

bicky studs

bicky studs

Let's see the fucker
i trimmed him right back for vag monday:cry:

Toaster79

Toaster79

just cant tame the sc beast:crying2:

He's a real animal. I was shocked when I checked on them today. I left on Friday and when I came home today i only opened the tent to feel the pots and snap a few pics. Didn't actually see what's going on in there until I looked a those pics. Can't wait to come home and shake the fuck out of him.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Whatcha got going there? Let's knock some chicks up just for fun hahaha
doesnt sound like much fun:sweating: i need the dank atm. and first i gotta do my sherbert run.
im considering scraping these ladies:drunk2: im not keen, but not keen for another jungle mess just yet..... but the plan was to fire up flower 2 n see what my temps do with both goin.

bicky studs

bicky studs

the numbers in.... sc#4 170g
sc#5 120g
sc#6 130g
sc#7 160g
so urs turned out most weight.... we were grabbing randoms from the tunnel a few weeks, so that would of changed things up a bit tho.

Toaster79

Toaster79

doesnt sound like much fun:sweating: i need the dank atm. and first i gotta do my sherbert run.
im considering scraping these ladies:drunk2: im not keen, but not keen for another jungle mess just yet..... but the plan was to fire up flower 2 n see what my temps do with both goin.

Man I'm not talking about dusting the whole grow. Only a few lower branches. Put pollen in a transparent plastic bag, pull it over a branch, seal it and shake the fuck out of it. Leave the bag on over night and the plant will transpire so much you'll have water standing in the bag and the rest of the pollen dead. Worked perfectly for me.

Toaster79

Toaster79

the numbers in.... sc#4 170g
sc#5 120g
sc#6 130g
sc#7 160g
so urs turned out most weight.... we were grabbing randoms from the tunnel a few weeks, so that would of changed things up a bit tho.

Well the girl is a yielder and the stud looks like a beast. Can't wait to give those F2s a spin.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Man I'm not talking about dusting the whole grow. Only a few lower branches. Put pollen in a transparent plastic bag, pull it over a branch, seal it and shake the fuck out of it. Leave the bag on over night and the plant will transpire so much you'll have water standing in the bag and the rest of the pollen dead. Worked perfectly for me.
its a sc run again anyways. i dont really have much time atm. more work got ppl on holidays, and got a visitor here for 5 weeks:drunk2:

bicky studs

bicky studs

Well the girl is a yielder and the stud looks like a beast. Can't wait to give those F2s a spin.
dont forget the frost:D crazy m8. cant wait to see the bubble yield.
you tried those screens out yet?

Toaster79

Toaster79

dont forget the frost:D crazy m8. cant wait to see the bubble yield.
you tried those screens out yet?

Not yet but will have to put them to use to screen the pollen. Got me some nice wooden frames 20x30cm and 30x45cm. Should be perfect. Just don't know what screens to use. What's the yellow one like? One of the whites has pretty big holes and the other two white look super fine.

bicky studs

bicky studs

the yellows are the interesting 1s. white more to filter out the leafy shit.
i guess i forgot to write on em... if you blow through them you will be able to sort em out.... they from 24mic -220

Toaster79

Toaster79

the yellows are the interesting 1s. white more to filter out the leafy shit.
i guess i forgot to write on em... if you blow through them you will be able to sort em out.... they from 24mic -220

I had to rethink that blowing technique several times to get it hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom