• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Guess what fellas got a job offer today. I'm go to work selling calimag. Anyone want some? Cause we all know cal mag cures everything. lolol jk btw

Toaster79

Toaster79

Veg box got an update

20180912 145221

Switch, power display, potentiometer and the timer.

Now running between 6W min. and 146W max. That's the power measured on the output of the drivergoing to leds and not from the wall.

At 146W that puts the box in the 33W/sqr' ballpark.

20180912 145218

20180912 151834

20180912 151803

Still gotta mount the the temp probe, air intake filters and some other minor stuff.

Time to slowly start popping some beans!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Veg box got an update

View attachment 828989

Switch, power display, potentiometer and the timer.

Now running between 6W min. and 146W max. That's the power measured on the output of the drivergoing to leds and not from the wall.

At 146W that puts the box in the 33W/sqr' ballpark.

View attachment 828990

View attachment 828991

View attachment 828992

Still gotta mount the the temp probe, air intake filters and some other minor stuff.

Time to slowly start popping some beans!
Look at you, all sophisticated and shit. :p

Toaster79

Toaster79

Look at you, all sophisticated and shit. :p

Shit man! Me all sophisticated? Im'a pop that box open up for ya and you can reverse engineer it for us. There's a clump of soldered cabling and heatshrink in there to decipher and I can't do that for you anymore. And there's still something left to wire in. About a speckle of dust place left in there. Burnt my arm ( not my finger) only once with the soldering iron though. Should design a fucking printed board for it and make my life easier.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Then again there are seams to seal, filter to mount ( no idea no how and what), handles on the door to be mounted, generally making it light and air proof to keep it clean and running, keep the heat and cold air moving the way I want and the way it should.... I already hate it if I'm honest.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Shit man! Me all sophisticated? Im'a pop that box open up for ya and you can reverse engineer it for us.
I'm got problems enough of my own! :cry: I'm certainly not the man for it, it wouldn't take long for me to learn that shit, (never took long for me to learn anything), but, I don't know shit about what you've got going on there brother.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm got problems enough of my own! :cry: I'm certainly not the man for it, it wouldn't take long for me to learn that shit, (never took long for me to learn anything), but, I don't know shit about what you've got going on there brother.

You'd learn that shit quicker than you think. It's no rocket science. On the AC side keep line away from neutral and on the DC side keep + away from - and your golden hahaha. Also wires are color coded for a reason ;) And try not to touching bare wires hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom