Tobor's Project Undiscovered Fire

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

lol!! mcdonald bags haha! ur killin me. that pure kush does look extra greasy! looks like u got her to yield descent this run longer veg?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
A week longer veg and more attention to detail with nutrients. I guess it would still be considered extra veg but I let the roots grow out of the peat puck more before I planted them. They seemed to take off quicker.

Illmind

Illmind

Ya bro, ive always said if u master cloning and seed starting u will save tons of time and money. A lot of the vigor in the plant seems to depend on the stresses it endures early in life, similar to humans kinda. I always have people aaking me how i cycle so fast, key is cloning as stress free and fast as possible, but cloning each plant can differ tho. Flipped u sum mail bro

F

FruitOfTheLabor

NICE .. those genetics are impressive.. i am on the hunt .. but in the NorthEAST .. its alot harder to find anything for me atleast.. seems like people like all the people hoard them .. and alot of locals that ive met are complete doushbags.. ive given a dude i know free clones of a strain that he shows off to everyone he knows about how its the best smoke and shit.. and i had givin him like 20 free clones of it.. caus ei had to many.. and the kid bitched and went and bashed me to all are buddys and shit.. iunno i dont get it.. i cant wait to get my own place so i can get back up an running and get my clones back from a friend

F

FruitOfTheLabor

that pure kush looks like my buddys Greenhouse Seed Co Pure Kush plant.. fucking amazing plant.. i dont like feminized seeds.. but he said it was a freebie.. and turned out to be an amazing pheno

F

FruitOfTheLabor

Pizza Kush!

new strain bro, w/ x-tra cheese! Nice plant there and should be a great project. I'm saving my Royal Pure Kush beans for a breeding project myself.

Btw, that may be the same PK that JJ used for the Tres Kush. The Tres Kush nugs def have some purp in them.

actually my Botafumieros from Sweet Seeds.. bota # 1 smells like a Cheese Pizza no fuckin joke.. its rediculous..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice stable Tobar! Do you plan on using CS or STS for your reversals?

I'll be watching this for sure. Best of luck with your crosses.

D

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey FruitoftheLabor you can get good genetetics in the northeast. Buy some seeds and find some keepers.

I am using STS Delae632.

soopy

soopy

Sweet thread Tobor! I love the PK, it is up there with Chemdog D IMO. I am smoking on some PK from last years outdoor, 5 month cure brings out the super funk and an "upside the head stone", if I may quote a mutual friend, lol. Such a good description.

I crossed her with a nice chocolate smelling Chocolate Rain male last summer too and am fixin to pop some seeds to see how they look. Should be some nice phenos. I also have a Lemon Thai male that might get with the PK.

Good to see you rockin the ES, I miss Clep and his posts. I truely do believe that his posts are art, lol. What a fantastic mind. Show the world the power of the Splooge! I am still pissed I opted for another freebie, what a great cross.

Best of luck in your endeavors, you are working with a very nice line up.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey there soopy. I agree totally about Clepter. His posts are art. He has a talent for sure.

Maybe the strongest thing about the buzz from this PK is the hang time. To me the buzz lasts longer than anything else I have.

Chocolate Rain and PK has the potential to be a really good cross.

It is difficult to grow PK outside around here because the buds seem to attract animals, bugs and mold. All of nature seems to love it including mankind.

I would hang out on the other site more but it is a ghost town 95% of the time and the site does not work well at all. Search function is worthless and picture posting is clumsy and time consuming.

I like seeing other people that I know have this exact same PK. people like you, clepter and Joker. People that have great genetics who still keep this PK. If a person had this cut, sure they could accidently lose it but they would keep it if they could grow indoor.

I let it go when I was only growing outside because Pure Kush and Bubba Kush mold in my area. I just couldn't stop it from happening. I have a few more tricks now and I am going to try again. I grow indoors since then too so I am never letting this one go again.

I gave an oz and he was selling it at $85 an eighth ($640 an oz) that is crazy high for this area. He said the few that bought it at first all came back and bought the rest.

It is the best pot in the area right now. It has become an instant legend. It is the first time I ever released any. I wish I would have had more. It is hard to devote a whole room to it until I get it to yield more even though I doubled my yield per plant this last run.

Illmind

Illmind

ebeneezer splooge is hilarious. we all know the pures grow rock nugs which is mold central. broski peep! outside i find tall stretchys do best because air circulates better through em. get u sum organic fungicide spray, and when growing bubba your gonna have to thin out its bushy dense structure to allow air flow. some organic fungicides can be applied close to harvest without adverse effects and the kush boulders need it. air flow is hella important for those. i use this powder shit and neem for the other pest issues and treat until the cold weather thins the bug heard or until i can without ruining flowers. just a suggestion. i've heard ppl spraying with baking soda n water shit but that jus seems fuct to me. i got a few other up my sleeve u need or have probs lemme kno 'guy'.. 640 a clip? thats taxation without masterbation..lol peace

420alldaze

420alldaze

Whats up tobor? You def know how to create a stir. Lol. Cant wait to see what you come up in your lab. Peacentreez. 420

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am going to try it again illmind. I have more stuff like you mentioned that I didn't know back then.

Like Soopy opinionated it is also MHO that PK is right up there with Chemdog D. It is impossible to quantify how high a person is. The Chemdog D buzz gets me super high and lasts for a couple hours even though I will smoke 3 bong bowls in 3 hrs of TV. You can do stuff and that stuff is now way more fun to do. I can cruise the internet, watch tv, work on some projects and fly my indoor helicopter during commercials.

The PK gets you really stoned. You are still very head high but a slow, steady relaxation comes over me and I start just watching the TV. The only time I get up is too go to the bathroom when it becomes absolutely necessary. If you get up you can do stuff if super motivated to get it done but if you let your guard down you will wake up later and missed some stuff. I am still stoned when I wake up hours after sleeping. It hangs with you quite awhile. One bong bowl is all I smoke for 3 hours of TV.

I reach for Chemdog D way more than PK. I love the buzz of Chemdog D. If I was shot and my friend had to dig out the bullet I would smoke PK and wake up after it was over.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks 420alldaze. It would be cool if it caused a stir with people that would like to grow these crosses if they get them as farm freebies. But not so cool if I fail at doing it. LOL!

I really hope I get enough seeds to spread them around. I have to admit my main goal is to have a supply of seeds of my keeper cuts in the seed vault. Then I want enough to supply some freebies.

Here is my S.W.A.T. (stupid wild ass theory) on why I think this Pure Kush is going to produce something great in a cross. You have to keep in mind this is how the weeds I speak of work on me and my circle of smokers. Everybody and every area is different. But there is a certain universally accepted level of potency certain strains can achieve. I think Pure Kush is one of those strains. But there could be sativa lovers or people with certain tastes that just don't find it appealing or keepable.

Bubba Kush and Deep Chunk are both potent indicas that dominant in a cross with everything they have been bred with. In those crosses there have been phenos that were better than either parent as far as potency and yield are concerned. That is why I didn't keep pre 98 or Katsu or any Deep Chunk females. First they all yielded poorly. I didn't like the taste of Deep Chunk and it wasn't as potent as Bubba. Plus it seemed it didn't take many seeds in a cross to find something better. I have a few packs of Bubba x Deep Chunk, Bubba x Afghani and Deep Chunk x Afghani that satisfy that niche without keeping a mom. I had hoped to find something good in several chemo crosses I had but I never found anything great. Chemo is known as the sativa tamer but it didn't tame any of the crosses I had which makes me wonder if chemo was on the same level as Bubba and even Deep Chunk. I never obtained the chemo clone and never smoked any real chemo though so I really don't know.

Pure Kush is more potent in every way than both Bubba Kush and certainly Deep Chunk. So if it also ends up being dominant in a cross it could produce something spectacular if there is a pheno better than both parents or just equal to PK.

I want to make...
Chemdog D x Pure Kush
The White x Pure Kush
Pure Kush s1
pre 98 BB x Pure Kush
Ebeneser Sploodge x Pure Kush ( I am calling it Clepter Kush)

Tobor's Recreational Weed Seeds

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I tried to reverse a Pure Kush with colloidal silver and it only made a couple male flowers. But I found 2 seeds. So I have my first 2 self made fem Pure Kush s1 seeds.

The first 2 seeds produced by Tobor's Recreational Weed Seeds!

Congratulations to me!!!! WOHOO!

At this rate I will have my first 10 pack of freebies ready to send into the farm in July 2013. LOL!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Bro,

As Hindu said you have been working with this plant longer than most have been alive.it will be epic no matter what comes out of this,and im sure im not alone when i say that the crosses you make will be golden.

To be doing this to preserve your strain list is awesome as they will be around for years to come,but to be sharing your goods with the farm as freebies is legendary.

After all sharing the love and promoting a good library of genetics to the average joe is what we need more of,so kudos to you friend for taking the time,and making this a reality.

Hope your next batch you run produces so many beans that you need mason jars to store them bro lol.

heres to you and yours
stay safe bro

~KMK~

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat to watch another dope Tobor thread... Looking forward to watch things unfold... :cool

dankworth

dankworth

Thanks 420alldaze. It would be cool if it caused a stir with people that would like to grow these crosses if they get them as farm freebies. But not so cool if I fail at doing it. LOL!

I really hope I get enough seeds to spread them around. I have to admit my main goal is to have a supply of seeds of my keeper cuts in the seed vault. Then I want enough to supply some freebies.

Here is my S.W.A.T. (stupid wild ass theory) on why I think this Pure Kush is going to produce something great in a cross. You have to keep in mind this is how the weeds I speak of work on me and my circle of smokers. Everybody and every area is different. But there is a certain universally accepted level of potency certain strains can achieve. I think Pure Kush is one of those strains. But there could be sativa lovers or people with certain tastes that just don't find it appealing or keepable.

Bubba Kush and Deep Chunk are both potent indicas that dominant in a cross with everything they have been bred with. In those crosses there have been phenos that were better than either parent as far as potency and yield are concerned. That is why I didn't keep pre 98 or Katsu or any Deep Chunk females. First they all yielded poorly. I didn't like the taste of Deep Chunk and it wasn't as potent as Bubba. Plus it seemed it didn't take many seeds in a cross to find something better. I have a few packs of Bubba x Deep Chunk, Bubba x Afghani and Deep Chunk x Afghani that satisfy that niche without keeping a mom. I had hoped to find something good in several chemo crosses I had but I never found anything great. Chemo is known as the sativa tamer but it didn't tame any of the crosses I had which makes me wonder if chemo was on the same level as Bubba and even Deep Chunk. I never obtained the chemo clone and never smoked any real chemo though so I really don't know.

Pure Kush is more potent in every way than both Bubba Kush and certainly Deep Chunk. So if it also ends up being dominant in a cross it could produce something spectacular if there is a pheno better than both parents or just equal to PK.

I want to make...
Chemdog D x Pure Kush
The White x Pure Kush
Pure Kush s1
pre 98 BB x Pure Kush
Ebeneser Sploodge x Pure Kush ( I am calling it Clepter Kush)

Tobor's Recreational Weed Seeds

I ran 6 of Doc's femmed chemo x og kush. The #1 for potency, when dialed, is absolutely the strongest and best weed I have experienced. I started smoking weed in the late 80s.
Northone says he has not found anything stronger than chemo(from original chemo clone). Brownies, he said Chemdog D made 30 brownies per sheet(to keep dosage appropriate) and Chemo needed the sheet cut into 130 brownies.
He also said that he had not seen any chemo cross display the true chemo power except Doc's oh!zone(chemo x og kush)
Doc used chemo female(prob original clone) x reversed ghost og pollen.
Everyone else uses chemo males. I suspect that is why the chemo crosses of others do not inspire the same sentiment.

When dialed, my chemo x og kush gave me gnarly pot hangovers . I had to smoke that shit for a month before I could handle it. It is a wrecker. All my nausea and nerve pain was replaced by an opiate-like cocoon of soothing pain relief if I had more than a tiny bit. And it would force me down for a 20-90 minute powernap that put my brain in the most amazing place.

For strength comparisons, I smoked 2 pieces the size of the exposed part of a pencil eraser out of a 3 inch pipe, and got high out of my fucking mind where it was not safe to drive. Unfortunately I did this while driving. Don't tell anyone.

For me chemo genetics are the strongest, best thing ever. They made me feel like I was going to make it. For a while I did not feel like I was going to make it.
I have a strong feeling that I will be around five years from now if I can continue to have my chemo x og kush meds. I will not say for sure that they saved my life, but I feel in my heart of hearts that that is exactly what happened.

I would strongly recommend looking into the chemo x og kush. It is unique in its potential compared to all other elites in my opinion. If I had to pick one strain to have forever, and only one, it would absolutely be this one.

I cannot overstate the medical value of a good selection from these genetics.
And my cut, though it is a slower vegger, will get 2+ a light. And colas much bigger than my head if you let the plant grow like that. Like baseball bats. And I am not as skilled as some.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Settle down Hindu I forgot Weasel Diesel x PK. How did I do that? Those are good questions. I have to find out those things. I was planning in eventually reversing the strains I have so I will slowly have all the crosses both way. Elite cut used as a make and female in the various crosses.

I know UBC Chemo is supposedly great danksworth. But it hasn't proved it in the crosses I had. Hindu reminded me that I did smoke a bud of some UBC Chemo that a mutual friend the mole had. It wasn't a memory maker for me. I don't remember it because he sent me some Sour Bubble that was the show stealer of the samples he sent.

I have tried to get a UBC Chemo clone. Mole didn't have it anymore. I don't know why he didn't. A guy on another site took my cuts and bailed in me and I have ask 3 other people over the years who would let me have it. There were also 2 other people that said how great it was but wouldn't send any to a neutral tester to have a smoke report challenge against something I would send them. I chased it pretty good.

I just stopped chasing when the crosses all turned average at best. But I wouldn't turn down a legit cut of UBC Chemo to try it myself.

I almost pulled the trigger on some Dr. Green Thumb but the grow reports are all over on his stuff. Some great and some poor results. It isn't like watching reports drop on raskal or topdawg gear. You don't find any bad ones.

I still keep an eye out for a UBC Chemo cut, a dumpster cut and a Reeferman Apple Pie Holy Fuck pheno. It is like hunting big foot. There are very few sightings.

dankworth

dankworth

I have seen where some of Doc's strains did not measure up, and some that were awesome. Mine was one of the awesome ones.
He has been working on a true chemo s1 for some time, it is hard to work with that clone I have read. Hard to reverse successfully. That might be an option at some point.

I have never seen anyone talk about chemo crosses like I feel about mine. But mine, if not dialed, is not the equal of the first time. Dialage seems to be essential.

I looked and looked and looked, and could not find any suitable chemo seeds with which to get a male that could pass on the traits I found in mine. No one says the same thing about a ridiculous strength-to-weight ratio from commonly available seeds(woodhorse). But maybe Motarebel would be one to ask, he did work with chemo for woodhorse.

I do not know that a legit cut of chemo would ever become available. I never ever hear of such a thing.

It was the best out of 6 that displayed this strength. The others were not slouches, but they absolutely were not on the same level as this one. This one is special.

Top Bottom