Togc X Wcd,face Off, Face Off X Yeti#4, Cherry Picker

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Here is my line up for the summer of 2016, 2 togc x wcd, 1 face off, 1 face off x yeti#4, and 2 cherry pickers. All are doing well and loving the outdoors. The pictures were taken about a week ago. I will do updates in a couple of days.
togc x wcd
Togc x wcdface off face off x yeti4 cherry picker

Cherry Picker
Togc x wcdface off face off x yeti4 cherry picker 2

Face Off
Togc x wcdface off face off x yeti4 cherry picker 3

Face off x yeti #4
Togc x wcdface off face off x yeti4 cherry picker 4

TOGC X WCD
Togc x wcdface off face off x yeti4 cherry picker 5

Cherry Picker
Togc x wcdface off face off x yeti4 cherry picker 6

Keep it green all.
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Depending on how bad the rain storm will be they will be moved out into the open in the next Couple of days. So need this rain, veggie garden is suffering from lack of rain.

Icristal

Icristal

Wow moved the ladies out in the open Monday night,,yesterday we had severe thunderstorms, high winds and heavy downpours with hale. I was not near the plants and worried about them all day. When I got to check them I was amazed at how they were standing tall with such a terrible storm. I am happy they are okay. All are loving the great outdoors and are thriving quite well. Updated pics
Cherry picker #1, a short one with 2 main colas.
Cp1

Cherry Picker #2,,oh such a pretty one.
Cp2

Face Off,,this one has been mainlined to 4 colas, it got away from me before I could do more to it, lol
Fo1
Fo2

Face Off x Yeti#4,,this one is just growing in silly directions,,lol
Foyet1

TOGC X WCD #1,,this one has not been topped or clipped in any way,,wanting to see how one grows this way.
Togcwcd1

TOGC x WCD #2, this one has been topped a cpl times and getting quite tall,,growing strong.
Togcwcd2

Keep it green all
Icristal

Last edited:
K

kolah

I grew Golden Lions Cherry Picker last year outdoors in my GH..mine liked to gooble up lots of nutes...push it to find the sweet spot. I had two plants, nice ones, one turned all crazy orange and red colors, both produced great yields, and big sticky buds. I had a small team trim things up and the CP gummed up their TrimPro constantly. 10 trimmers, they all picked CP as the overall best...out of 20 other strains. I've got another round just starting for this summers grow. Great indica dom medicine too, both took on a nice sour cherry smell and taste. Good luck.

Icristal

Icristal

Oh wow, thank you for the picture,,now i know what to look for. I am very excited, I have loved this one from the start. I made a couple of clones and they are ready to go to flower, put into 5 gallon last night, so going to fired up the tent and run them along with another train wreck and a blue dream. So I will see the indoor and the outdoor version in one summer,,lol. Just hope I can keep the humidity under control, but that's another thread,,lol

Thanks for the info, I will look for it to be hungry,,so far no food as of yet,,just well water unfiltered and rain. Possibly next week,,they will tell me, man I love growing outdoors,,no waiting for light on,,lol

icristal

Icristal

Icristal

I grew Golden Lions Cherry Picker last year outdoors in my GH..mine liked to gooble up lots of nutes...push it to find the sweet spot. I had two plants, nice ones, one turned all crazy orange and red colors, both produced great yields, and big sticky buds. I had a small team trim things up and the CP gummed up their TrimPro constantly. 10 trimmers, they all picked CP as the overall best...out of 20 other strains. I've got another round just starting for this summers grow. Great indica dom medicine too, both took on a nice sour cherry smell and taste. Good luck.
Looking forward to an issue like that,,lolol,,can't wait. Liking the medicine too.

Icristal

Icristal

The ladies are plugging along. It has been interesting weather Here for the past week. Temps dropped to upper 30's to lower 40's F at night and mid 60's F during the day. But the worst part is the wind, it has been bad for several days and gusting most of them,,and it shows on the ladies. Almost all of them have wind burn,,I did not see it at first,but the more the wind blew the worse it got,, so made sure they were sprayed to help them. (I had this happen to an indoor plant in front of a fan) I will have to trim off a few leaves in the next couple of days. The wind has finally slowed down today, so I hope they can recover quickly. They are getting quite tall. And the area the plants are in is starting to smell ever so nice. Especially when you water them, the smell pops right up.
Here is a group shot picture and a couple showing the leaf burn.
1 015
1 020
1 019

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

After finding the second round of russet mites in my veg room and flower tent. I went and checked these plants. I did not see any sign of them, but that don't mean they are not there, since they were vegged in the same space. So I will be starting treatment on them in hopes there is no issues. Keeping fingers crossed and will be inspecting them extra hard now.

Good Luck all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

We just had a BIG black bear cruise our yard.

Would they be an issues with my plants? He was right at the bird feeders about 2 ft from my huge window, then around the house before going into the woods,,pretty scary.
I know they are in the area, but first time this close to the house and have been here 31 yrs.

Now worried about the baby fawn in our woods down back,,we got a picture on a game camera a few minutes after it was born, that was so cool to see,,getting up and walking for the first time.

str8smokn

str8smokn

After finding the second round of russet mites in my veg room and flower tent. I went and checked these plants. I did not see any sign of them, but that don't mean they are not there, since they were vegged in the same space. So I will be starting treatment on them in hopes there is no issues. Keeping fingers crossed and will be inspecting them extra hard now.

Good Luck all
Icristal

Fingers crossed for ya !
They look nice out in the open.
STR8

Icristal

Icristal

Fingers crossed for ya !
They look nice out in the open.
STR8
Same here.. we had a deer out back yesterday,,they I worry about for sure, time to get the fence up. We have 2 moose on our property and several deer. The deer horns are still in velvet and getting bigger. We have several game cameras out there for several reasons, but we get allot awesome wild life clips. It's awesome to see.

The wind burn is getting much better on the plants, I am making sure they are misted and they love it. I will post updates later this week.

K

kolah

I've had deer and horses eat my plants right down to the stem. I'd seriously consider wrapping those girls up in hardware mesh. Theres way too many visitors by you...someone's gonna gobble up your hard work in a few minutes. How many Cherry Pickers ya running? I'd be doing some preventative stuff to keep the frigging russets away. I use a hot pepper and soap mixture spray for prevent practice....only in veg though.

Icristal

Icristal

I've had deer and horses eat my plants right down to the stem. I'd seriously consider wrapping those girls up in hardware mesh. Theres way too many visitors by you...someone's gonna gobble up your hard work in a few minutes. How many Cherry Pickers ya running? I'd be doing some preventative stuff to keep the frigging russets away. I use a hot pepper and soap mixture spray for prevent practice....only in veg though.
Thanks,,the fence will be going up to keep the animals away for sure. I am running 2 cherry pickers outdoors,,beautiful plant, nice and tight.

So far so good the russet mite have avoided the outdoor plants so far. Those little buggers love hot humid conditions. So making sure the area I am cleaning is very hot and humid to draw the little bast???s out,,lol

Icristal

Icristal

After being wind burned, they slowed down in the growth a short time. The recovery is great, and the leaves are looking so much better, the bad ones are slowly being trimmed out, most gone now. They have started to have lots of new growth again and are showing signs of pre-flower Pistols. A few of them are starting to go over the tops of the cages finally and filling in nicely. I will post updated photos sometime this weekend.

Keep it green
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Bear number 2, behind the house in the woods out back. This one is smaller than the one from the other day, that one was around 3/4 hundred pounds. Due to very dry conditions, the bears in the area are searching for food where ever they can. Several report of them at houses and damage reports. We also have this one on video.
Bear

Top Bottom