Tony Green' S Death Bubble And Sour Bubble S2 Journal

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This will be a lengthy process. One that I've put off far too long. BOTH these strains were bred for their superior narcotic medical effect for pain, muscle spasms, and the like. These strains (so I'm told, and believe) are not for the faint of heart or newbie. I was gifted these from TG about a yrs ago, just now having time and space to pop them. I'll try and do 6 at a time. Sexing and pheno hunting.

There go if in the shit glass tonight. The seeds got mixed up. This is what I have to go by.

Death bubble- shorter girl dark leaves

sour bubble s2- bigger/tallest of the 2

Like.i said, this may be a slow process, but I need somewhere to document these tests.

You can find TG over at ic. He bred gorilla bubble as well. Super super fire.

King Julien

King Julien

Well I'm following this for sure. I'm always on the hunt for an amazing strain for just the right problem.

I have a number of conditions that I use cannabis to treat and for years I was smoking reggie and not getting what I needed at all. Luckily things weren't so bad back then.

Now adays if I need it I've got a guy that can get really good medical indicas for pain but they are expensive as all hell. Only problem is I like my sativas as well and have to function in my day to day activities and can only get the strain he has at the time. Great for pain, not great for functioning most of the time.

I envy people in medical states that can just go down to the local store and get the strain that treats what they want it to and how they want it to.

Good luck either way. Glad you found your special strain for your pain!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Im.in a legal med state. The laws are LOL. As know one knows exactly what what. Maybe I can get Tong to peak in here from.time to time for his help in picking keeper(s).

6 went in, 6 left in the fridge.

Last edited:
King Julien

King Julien

Im.in a legal med state. The laws are LOL. As know one knows exactly what what.

Nobody knows what from what here either but with it not being legal that just means there's a lot of idiots that don't know how to stay secure and a lot of cops that like to overstep their authority.

The law is just like proper nutrition. Most people don't bother learning a damn thing about either until they are forced to through some misfortune of their own doing.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sowed 3 today, 3 more still hanging out in a paper towel and baggie waiting to spread it's tap root.

20171030 212550

incogneato

incogneato

This will be a lengthy process. One that I've put off far too long. BOTH these strains were bred for their superior narcotic medical effect for pain, muscle spasms, and the like. These strains (so I'm told, and believe) are not for the faint of heart or newbie. I was gifted these from TG about a yrs ago, just now having time and space to pop them. I'll try and do 6 at a time. Sexing and pheno hunting.

There go if in the shit glass tonight. The seeds got mixed up. This is what I have to go by.

Death bubble- shorter girl dark leaves

sour bubble s2- bigger/tallest of the 2

sour bubble is part of the gg4 cross and darlins net (gg4 x dmt). Darlins net IS the ONLY strain I've ever smoked in 25 yrs that absolutely nixed my pain. Worked better than the 1000mg norcos my surgeon gave me to take after my recent knee surgery.

Like.i said, this may be a slow process, but I need somewhere to document these tests.

You can find TG over at ic. He bred gorilla bubble as well. Super super fire.
Is darlins net from seed or is it a clone only? And ill pull up a chair for the show.

Top Bottom