Tony Green' S Death Bubble And Sour Bubble S2 Journal

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Mine is from dansbuds personal phenotype, clone only cut.
Damn bro, already knew that, forgot I followed one of your old grows. As soon as i saw dansbud I remembered. I'll have to look into that one. I need a good pain reliever. I got my hands on gg#4 for my next run. Thread jacking complete bro, lets see some bubble. I've seen some good stuff from Tony Green.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gave the girls a feeding last night. Hoping to spur some growth. Next time I use my normal light warrior soil vs this current stuff.

20171128 202334

A

antonioverde

The bub will be a slow veg till they hit the teens then take off. They are tremendous root builders. Also up pot soon as ya can. The roots on these are like spider sense ha. Bigger leg room the better.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mine seem.to have stalled with this crappy starter soil. I fed them.2x 50% last week. I may up pot them tonightninto 1gal, then throw them into my cmh veg room. They should taken ff with the cmh vs t8

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Heard a lot of good stuff about the gorilla bubble and Tony’s a sound guy .i hope those turn out as fire as everyone elses I saw.
Who did the s1 sour bubble if u don’t mind me asking?if u do mind feel free to tell me to fuck off.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

She feels a bit crispy. Temps are 82 and 69%rh lights in and 79% and 60%rh lights off.

I may foliar her tomorrow with some thrive alive green and see if she/he comes back to life. The other 2 are taking off.

Since I'm awaiting more 942 cmh bulbs, and had to spread out my veg room, these got da' boot back to the 6400k t5 clone room. Damn ppl need to hurry with my bulbs!

R

redlife215

Sour bubbke is a suoer indica frost monster. Reminds me of a bubba for how pure indi she is. Has suoer frosty nugs and a lemon line tyoe smell. Bog was the original bredder for the sour bubs he worked em as far as a 3rd bx which was def nice other then skow growth and yield but leathery leaves and pointy banana tyoe seeds. Good luck on ur grow looks like those 2 pkants have a gg4 leaf pattern

Top Bottom