Too Bushy ?

• Thread starter Sweetred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sweetred

Sweetred

Down in the 40s tonight, then highs in the mid 70s and lows in mid 50s next week , all most no sunshine and plenty rain

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I would keep an eye out for mold and cut it off where ya see it. I yanked mine that revegged because off all the dead leaves caught in the middle. It was a covert spot and I didnt have time to keep an eye on em. U will be very sad if ya yank em and theyre not done. Just saying, I see @Greatlakes does it ina cold climate by being proactive . Check some threads to see ways to keep em going longer. I see u cover em at night

Sweetred

Sweetred

I've pinched off a couple bad buds and one whole sticks so far, being where I can get to it every day helps. She's a trooper but fear of waiting too long and bud rot , not to mention frost is keeping me up at night.
Thanks very much for your input it's my only plant and I don't want to be "very sad" you have helped keep the pruners in the shed for now.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

That made my day. I will post me reveg pics. This is my first year. I bought autos for indoor but ran some of my old man's bag seed. And it went bonkers like yours. Toaster knows his shit. If I give u any advice , dont take EVERYONES advice. Pick and choose, do some research on your own as well, but always check their prior postings and time they have been members. It doent always mean they kniw wtf is going on. Js some guys have been on here for years, "helping" people instead of persecuting them for doing something incorrectly or different from there approach .
Phew, ok. That was unrelated for the most part. But ya check your trichs and try to be proactive to rot. If not chop selectively.
Its your bud,
-Ty

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

It went ok. It is my busy season so I didnt get to raise my girls like I should. Got super paranoid and yanked em early. Now thats sad. Dont do thattttgftzhdhsywhit

0907181531c
0907181531a
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

They were bag seeds but I took these clones in flower, placed them outside in flower which reverted them to veg because of the hours of light.
What I take fromthis year is to change the clones back to veg inside before placing em outside

Sweetred

Sweetred

I'm hoping to get some allready back in flower set out in late July and hopefully a strain that finishes early.

Top Bottom