Too Much Nitrogen?

• Thread starter 420budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb Right now it's just a 4x4 grow tent. I'm thinking I might need another tent as I want to have some vegging while others are in flower. The one here has been in flower for about a month. Doesn't seem like shes grown much. She's in direct sunlight.
Is this a sativa? She's skinny bladed.

420budz

420budz

Is this a sativa? She's skinny bladed.
@Smerb she is sweet tooth. So I believe sativa. She's the only one I have in this strain. I wish I could have cloned her. I'd hate to do it now. The others are lemon haze and Bruce banner.

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb she is sweet tooth. So I believe sativa. She's the only one I have in this strain. I wish I could have cloned her. I'd hate to do it now. The others are lemon haze and Bruce banner.
Taking a cutting that's lower and has less bud can get you another plant of this strain. It will take a few more weeks to get back in veggie. But it's doable. Some farmers will flower on purpose to find the sexiest beasts, than take from her and keep it growing.

Smerb

Smerb

My Bruce.
IMG 7565

Jenner that is! Old pic but still funny.

420budz

420budz

@Smerb it's crazy to go away for just a few days and come home to bigger plants. Amazing to see how fast they grow.

20170930 135120
420budz

420budz

@Smerb oh man, I was gonna set mine on 12/12 this week but I'll be leaving for cali next week. Maybe I should wait. That'll give me 2 more weeks of veg.

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb oh man, I was gonna set mine on 12/12 this week but I'll be leaving for cali next week. Maybe I should wait. That'll give me 2 more weeks of veg.
As always they will double or triple in size and girth when flowered. You won't see it till you've lost all your space. If you have more height in there go ahead and veg more. Coming out to try out the Cali gold? Haha just kidding.

420budz

420budz

As always they will double or triple in size and girth when flowered. You won't see it till you've lost all your space. If you have more height in there go ahead and veg more. Coming out to try out the Cali gold? Haha just kidding.
@Smerb my space is already limited so I might just set them now. I'll be in the San Diego area for about a week. Hitting Vegas first. Cali gold, oh damn! Haha

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb my space is already limited so I might just set them now. I'll be in the San Diego area for about a week. Hitting Vegas first. Cali gold, oh damn! Haha
Hit some shops, weed shops in Vegas. I want to hear your thoughts, please. I was there right about when they started their legalization.

Smerb

Smerb

You drive from Vegas to San Diego and you pass me right up. If i listened good enough I can hear the train honk at the station that's by the freeway.

420budz

420budz

You drive from Vegas to San Diego and you pass me right up. If i listened good enough I can hear the train honk at the station that's by the freeway.
@Smerb Oh damn really? I'll be going through there on Oct 10th. I might hit up a spot in Vegas to check it out. How close are you to SD?

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb Oh damn really? I'll be going through there on Oct 10th. I might hit up a spot in Vegas to check it out. How close are you to SD?
Two or three hours. I'm in that middle from Vegas to San Diego.

Latest posts

Top Bottom