Took Indoor Plants Out To Early Can I Go Back To Veg?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto24

I took my Indoor girls out in late May for about 2 weeks and noticed them trying to flower they didn’t get to far into it then I brought them back in is it to late should I just let them flower? I wanted them to grow huge that’s why I grew them a little in light. I leave them outside all day until sunset then bring them in for light just curious in what to do...

Took indoor plants out to early can i go back to veg
Took indoor plants out to early can i go back to veg 2
Took indoor plants out to early can i go back to veg 3
Took indoor plants out to early can i go back to veg 4
Took indoor plants out to early can i go back to veg 5
Took indoor plants out to early can i go back to veg 6
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I took my Indoor girls out in late May for about 2 weeks and noticed them trying to flower they didn’t get to far into it then I brought them back in is it to late should I just let them flower? I wanted them to grow huge that’s why I grew them a little in light. I leave them outside all day until sunset then bring them in for light just curious in what to do...
Just leave them on 24 hour light for a few weeks

Monster762

Monster762

Honestly I see no full flowers. Everything I see is just new growth hasn’t opened yet. How much dark outside now. How many hours? And are temps low outside? I don’t clearly see a pistol either. Looks like leaves not developed and opened yet. But as said above put under 24 light for couple weeks not bad idea. Gives time for weather to stabilize and if it is trying to flower it’ll go veg. A flowering plant takes a while to reveg. I’ve had em take over a month. But that was in full flower.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Guess you didn't learn from the first time. Be patient because now you just costed yourself a few weeks. Always go out June 1st this is a good guideline for everyone to safely follow.
Hahaha we try to push so hard to get out after may 15...but then well get snow hahaha.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah I've been there done that one. As long as you got sup light and good weather go for it but if there's a chance of cold always wait.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Guess you didn't learn from the first time. Be patient because now you just costed yourself a few weeks. Always go out June 1st this is a good guideline for everyone to safely follow.
This is really latitude dependent. The further north you are, the longer the days are, after the spring equinox. Mine are outside for the season, and they will be fine. Here's what they did last year, when I put them out 4/15.

Girls10 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom