Top 5 Breeders?

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

see...thats what Im talkin bout....give it up fer sum killer work rite thar !!! aint she pretty...makes me happy....thats the reward rite thar ~
you should be proud dude ,thank again for
see...thats what Im talkin bout....give it up fer sum killer work rite thar !!! aint she pretty...makes me happy....thats the reward rite thar ~
thanks again for the hookup,your gear kicks ass

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Sort of makes me wish I would of kept a cut of my Cherry Pie male, don't know if it was a Hyper but the smell from just a stem rub was almost overpowering.
Crossed it with a HSO Blue Dream, a Bubba Cheese ( cross I did about 8 years ago Between Bubba Kush x B. Buddha Cheese) and a couple others.
Pheno #1
DSCN0702

Pheno #3
DSCN0759
DSCN0761

Srenots

Srenots

Sort of makes me wish I would of kept a cut of my Cherry Pie male, don't know if it was a Hyper but the smell from just a stem rub was almost overpowering.
Crossed it with a HSO Blue Dream, a Bubba Cheese ( cross I did about 8 years ago Between Bubba Kush x B. Buddha Cheese) and a couple others.
Pheno #1
View attachment 860610
Pheno #3
View attachment 860615 View attachment 860616
cant tell from ur pic bro.....but if u got from me its Hyper...looks fire tho, keep her goin man

Phylex

Phylex

and in response to that statement....one of the only strains that I kept goin fer years was DJ's FLO back in the 90's....they were fem beans from Gypsy Nirvana....ended up with one pheno that was just str8 up fire man....the description was Nepalese Temple Hash .....I know for a fact that it was what he was trying to get from her....but she was a slight he/she at around 5-6 weeks.....but she was so good I didnt even give a sht ....it was that good to keep around....ended up having to move and she faded away in the wind....not sure if the Flo is still the same cuz havent tried her since then....but she will never be forgotten in my head fer sure~
I have some landrace Napalese Highland I have yet to pop. I wonder if it could be similar.

Top Bottom