Top 5 Breeders?

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thanks for the heads up about them (IN House) hard to get to the "meat" of things without help from other cultivators, you are right about barney's and the others they have been around for many years "seed mills" for the average cultivator this is an issue - all ways open for new genetics from good breeders ? (any)

Thats just my opinion. But from following a huge thread on riu. A thread where in house is revered.

I try to see past the forum hype. And look at the plants. Growers are all over the place and dont often show their mistakes online. Not like in help threads.

I cant help you with new breeders. I have not been trying them for a while.

I found my breeder simply following the first few pages of the old jorge grow bible.

He said to contact breeders we are interested in and see how they respond. So i did.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Soma is a longtime breeder from the East Coast who got his start growing cannabis in Vermont in the early 70s.

That doesnt mean shit. I have grown quite a few soma lines and there are as many bad and junk ones as there are good ones.

hillbil

hillbil

peak seeds has an excellent well worked c99,really cheap too
I have 3 at 40 days right now. All healthy bushy Sativa phenos and nearly identical. Swisher Sweet shape buds beginning to bulk up lately. Average size plants with trichs showing early and getting quite frosty. Last run was all male and I didn’t have one I liked.

I have run Peak C99 several times and it is impressive. Capable of backing off veteran tokers with a very rushy and exhilarating high that can be very grinny but a bit edgy. Adult toys here. Mine have finished at 49 to 56 days.

S

SnowshoeJoe

I cant list 5, but I will highly recommend Jordan of the Islands and PeakSeedsBC. Both excellent breeders that have amazing genetics.
Can you recommend any strains from Jordan of the Islands? I was looking at their catalog the other day.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just ordered some Panama x Malawi fem from Ace. Hope they live up to what everyone in this thread has mentioned. Thanks for the suggestions on good sativa breeders.
Here's Malawi x Panama ..also from Ace. (my 1st true Sativa)
Jamaican Dream looks much more Indica, but time will tell.
2 10 19 1

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here's Malawi x Panama ..also from Ace. (my 1st true Sativa)
Jamaican Dream looks much more Indica, but time will tell.
View attachment 856866

Nice work on those.:-)

But i have to say they both look like hybrids. I grow plants like that all the time. The mxp has the sativa leaning color and structure but broader leaves.

Not to say it wont be great smoke but it is not a pure sativa maybe 60/40-70/30 in my opinion.

Breeders amd their marketing.

That said my favorite smoke comes from a plant like that one.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Can you recommend any strains from Jordan of the Islands? I was looking at their catalog the other day.

I like the God Kush, God bud, Blueberry, Blue God, Dutch treat, Gods treat, Gods green crack. All deadly strains. I haven't tried any of his more recent black crosses.

S

SnowshoeJoe

I like the God Kush, God bud, Blueberry, Blue God, Dutch treat, Gods treat, Gods green crack. All deadly strains. I haven't tried any of his more recent black crosses.
Thanks, I'm looking at the God bud for sure.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks, I'm looking at the God bud for sure.
It's a classic. He now has a God 2.0 which is apparently really good too.

Nice thing about JOTI is he almost always throws in an extra pack of freebies. They arent technically "legal" for Canadians to grow, So a friend of mine.. recently ordered 12 God bud and 12 Blueberry, and received those plus a bonus 12 shiva skunk and 12 Jordan's Kush for free.

So far only cracked the blueberry, but got 12/12 germination with only one runt so far.

However be advised, he can take a while to ship. Not uncommon to wait a month or more for the seeds. And he does not do fem seeds.
20190215 142837
20190215 142849

Top Bottom