Top Dressing ? What Do You Use

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

barley malt,ewc,kelp just your choice really,i like the barley and worm castings,sink down as you water or feed and microbes live them both

H

hawkman

what about just using a soil (ocean blend) as dressing maybe even adding to it with kelp, wc and azromite ? (Organic Roots , fox farms, ect)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what about just using a soil (ocean blend) as dressing maybe even adding to it with kelp, wc and azromite ? (Organic Roots , fox farms, ect)
if that what you got,i would do a npk test to see what it really needs,never know might be bone meal

Buddo

Buddo

what about just using a soil (ocean blend) as dressing maybe even adding to it with kelp, wc and azromite ? (Organic Roots fox farms, ect)

There are a a lot of options and opinions on what dressing to use and when

As oldskol4ever and calirooted pointed out - if that’s what you got then go for it. FF/OB soil with kelp and WC will make you well rounded topdressing, if you wish you can improve on it with other amendments over time.

I would personally suggest a mulch over the ground/pot after the dress and then water in, straw/hay is a cheap effective way.

In my experience the bennies love that.

Good luck.

Peace

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Got a good top dressing from "you all"- and thanks for the mulch idea !!! One thing I got is that Kelp is an important admendants
thats the thing about organic,your not dependant on a certain thing to use,all have great properties and use what works for you,when i build soil most times all it is blood and bones and vermiculite added to already aged soil,both yall really should look into fermenting and knf,my foods are tomato and cofrey,comfrey,comfrey and stinging nettle,sweet potato,and as soon as this IPM i got off you tube is done,im going with cactus,all for hotter than hell weather,monday 30 lbs of bokashi be getting laid out to dry,and just finished my EM1,so ya i highly recomend looking into korean natraul farming,all these i mention above were made from my garden and the comfrey growing on my property,the OHN was a bit expensive to make at 20 bucks a bottle for everclear,all together right at 170 bucks for whiskey and some items i had to order off amazon,all the rest was just cost of brown sugar,i found a cheaper solution to molasess ,at your local hunting store there is a feed for deer that is pure raw molasess thats was 10 bucks a gallon and goes a long ways

Latest posts

Top Bottom