Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Top Growers Here On The Farm

Discussion in 'Basic Growing Information' started by bongzaway, May 17, 2018.

1. I pop in and it of here on occasion.it seems most of the old growers are gone.

who is some of the best growers in here now and have the pics to back it up. I see Gnome's grows and his looks impressive.

Who ya think guys and girls? who's burning down the house with fire?

str8smokn and G gnome like this.
  2. MW7945

MW7945

Herbalise

3. yeah, i seen some of his stuff, must check further. thanks Agent 7945.

4. G gnome

G gnome Moderator Staff Member

Daddys here.....

Haha

Thx for the plug bro haha

Lots of fantastic growers here still, man...

5. Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Many great growers/minds to learn from here !!

Thejoeybrown likes this.
  6. G gnome

G gnome Moderator Staff Member

Thejoeybrown, souf69 and scubascrog like this.
  7. How do you gauge a top grower? That would help in my decision. So many ways to grow,,, realy hard to make a decision. 127783E0-19C7-4FE7-9C9D-65CADF5741A4.jpeg ill give it a try.
    Tuff shed grow

8. nice shed-full diesel. whats growing up front? looks indica and early flowertime.

to me the best growers have quite a bit of knowledge to share PLUS they get the results of making it dank. The peeps can eaisly identify bugs, pest, diesease and deficiencies. They know the the good breeders and genetics and what breeders and strains are hype and bs. Some guys are better growers indoors and some are better outdoors or with a specific grow technique. I like outdoor bed greenhouse grows mainly because I believe nothing can come close to sun power or having plants roots right inot the earths of mother. And "cost to grow" outdoors is hardly nothing.

souf69, kansabis, 1diesel1 and 2 others like this.
  9. 0F9304CE-FF78-4535-8020-CAFB0F354F9E.jpeg I like outdoor organic forest grows. It can be as simple as digging a hole. Pics taken early September, before the buds blew up.

souf69, kansabis, GT21 and 3 others like this.
  10. ^^^ fukn nice ! you in Cali ?

souf69, kansabis and GT21 like this.