Tops Touching Leds!!! Should I Top? Help!

• Thread starter Tmidd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tmidd

I'm two weeks into flower and two of my tops are pushing up against my leds! Lol

No light bleaching or stress, I keep them very cool, but I'm wondering would it be better to cut them and let the plant allocate the nutrients?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Pics ?? I'm guessing you can't raise the lights up any higher try some lst .

T

Tmidd

20180515 001121
20180515 001141

T

Tmidd

As you can see, I was able to raise the front one a bit prior to the post, but the back one is up all the way and it's right up against it. Suggestions?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Don't be scared ;but water your plant heavily spray it let it sit then the next day pick you a spot ,and snap it support it ,let it grow.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yes lst/hst/suppercropping whatever you want to call it you need it !!

T

Tmidd

Okay, I've done it on big plants outside, never smaller indoors though. I'll give it a shot, its hydro so I guess just go for it huh?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I have a soil grow inside check out my grow diary you'll see where I did did my small plant that way in two spots . With hydro I don't think they recommend it . Only otherthing I can think of is tie her down if possible.

xeamonk

xeamonk

go easy if you start bending and "snapping" branches. ive done it in bloom for this reason here and i noticed stems were easier to break and took longer to bounce back and grow back upward. could have just been my grow and plants werent as healthy as i thought they were but they looked pretty ok tho.

T

Tmidd

go easy if you start bending and "snapping" branches. ive done it in bloom for this reason here and i noticed stems were easier to break and took longer to bounce back and grow back upward. could have just been my grow and plants werent as healthy as i thought they were but they looked pretty ok tho.
This particular plant is two different branches ramming the lights. I bent them both, that plant is a monster though. Fastest grower I've ever seen (isnt saying much but hey) I think they'll be ok, if not that one plant has like 4 other tops it'll invest in

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

No just a branch, but that particular plant is doing that but the other 4 aren't showing that deficiency. Do you know what it could be?
Man tbh I'm not a hydro guy and don't want to tell you something that'll mess your plants up , but happy growing I know someone will help you figure it out .

xeamonk

xeamonk

This particular plant is two different branches ramming the lights. I bent them both, that plant is a monster though. Fastest grower I've ever seen (isnt saying much but hey) I think they'll be ok, if not that one plant has like 4 other tops it'll invest in

yea man, they look very healthy!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Pinch and bend to the side slowly and crimp it. Some strains will snap though.
Best to do this in veg but you gots to do whatcha got to do
Looks like a its eating its older leaves a bit, not a big deal this late in flower.

Top Bottom