Total Newbie Who Could Use Some Advice

• Thread starter V420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

V420

I've been around people growing cannabis for pretty much my whole life but I've never done it myself. I finally decided to take the plunge and jump right in head-first with dwc. However I've been having a few issues with my seedlings and I'm wondering if it's the intense light that I'm using. Currently I'm using a 1000w led. Ever since I transplanted them into the dwc set up their growth seems to have been stunted before they were in dwc they were in a tray with an LED flood light on them. I'm wondering if I should put the flood light back on the seedlings to help promote their growth again. Any advice would be awesome.

gwheels

gwheels

I would run coco the first 3 to 10 runs myself. It is pretty easy to get and it is like hydro for dummies to start out. I have not run hydro but might some day. But wow coco does it.

V

V420

I figure if I'm going to dwc I might as just dive in. My ph is 5.8 and reservoir is filled with supermax b1 nutrients. I'm wondering if I should dilute the mixture as well. All growth has seemed to have stopped since transplanting and im not sure why.

Top Bottom