• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tmag

Tmag

hey fella'z
good to hear from you guyz.
i been hella busy with lab junk and keep'n the family going..... all groot here
i got some new knowledge to unleash and i thought maybe the trailer park would be a good place to hang out.
give me some time as i move at the speed of the plantz
the plant time continuum is a slow place to be.
i'm still doing the brew'ha thing and moved over to double ceramics.

hey six below is a matanuska thunder fuck x black rose royal rummble hodge podge..... thats some big junk

for the past year i been focused on fractional distillers and reintroducing cannabis derived terpenes through a steam distiller. thats a real brain bender for a stoner like me

my beef is with terpene companies that sell terpenes and claim its cannabis profiles.
nope! i found toxic levels of tolulene in them?
my guess is the company was looking for a specific terpene out of a tree in south america and tolulene is a by product of that extraction

tolulene is not good to smoke.... so lots of caution on terpene companies.

IMG 8496
sixstring

sixstring

Nice man she has the redrum yumyum look goin on.sounds like it's been hectic as usual around your camp bro.never was a fan of that whole terp game,always was like wtf is it? If it's weed great but why does it have to look like chunky slop :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice Mac,that first pic almost resembles Groot haha.heard rumors taint is roaming around here on occasion as well.just need twisty and weez to stop in and the whole crew will be here :)

If it’s the same guy Taint was just on the CSB Seeds thread on riu. He was beatin up a seed seller for selling test seeds that were not supposed to be sold.

sixstring

sixstring

Yup yup titty bars for everyone,you get a tiddybar,and you get a tiddybar,and you haha.
Shit bro it was 10f and 18 inches of snow here 10 days ago and now it's 61f and the snow is gone.crazy weather,just came home from north camp,not enough snow to ride sleds but just enough to almost get my truck Stuck going back there.
Need to get twizzler and Weezer,slab,Natty over here and have a big ole circle jerk :)

Top Bottom