T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tmag

Tmag

DUDEZ
has anyone figured out what the amer in the trichomes is.....
for yearz i thoughts we were seeing something

its the terpenes oxidizing.....duh...... thats why we been harvesting at 30-50% amber
its the terps talking to us this whole time....geeeezz... of course the terps are maxed out... take it to long and they evaporate in the heat or light or air
shazam moment here.... sorry for being so tardy
stoner here !

mactheman

mactheman

hi guys heres the latest pictures of couple of DQ plants kolas,,,,mac,
IMG0157A
IMG0158A

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
DUDEZ
has anyone figured out what the amer in the trichomes is.....
for yearz i thoughts we were seeing something

its the terpenes oxidizing.....duh...... thats why we been harvesting at 30-50% amber
its the terps talking to us this whole time....geeeezz... of course the terps are maxed out... take it to long and they evaporate in the heat or light or air
shazam moment here.... sorry for being so tardy
stoner here !
it is also the thc and thca oxidizing as well. Once past "peak" ripeness oxidization sets in and everything begins to degrade...…….

mactheman

mactheman

nice mac,you must like the dq cause it seems like ya been growin that a while now
hi Six mate ,,i got the seed/s mixed up ( think the mrs was noising around in my cupboard lol) wasnt sure if it was the QQ or Jilly Bean i was hoping it was gong to be the jilly ,but turned out a DQ again ,,nice high and stone though ,,,how you keeping these days Six ,,,man i miss the ole crew lol...mac,,

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

sixstring

sixstring

morning Six ,bloody hell mate another roomful of great looking buds ,,,,plus a little pussy cat to help keep the mice away ,,nice one six ,,,mac,,
mornin mac,you still talkin to twisted on the regs ? hows the old man been doin ?

mactheman

mactheman

mornin mac,you still talkin to twisted on the regs ? hows the old man been doin ?
hi Six ,,,do you mean Twistyman or Twisted ,,,,,i usually speak to twistyman but aint seen head or hide of twisted mate ,,,,twistyman(twisty( is ok hes been buying his buds from the net some place in Canada ,,but ive not had contact much with him just of late ,,mrs older sister had a fall and my daughter found her a place in Brum ,,,but shes hard to get along with moaning old biddy never satisfied with what any one does to help her ,,lol,,,.but life goes on mate dont it ,,,,,mac..

sixstring

sixstring

i was taking about twisty,glad to hear he's doing well. too bad about your outlaws coming to be closer and a pain in the arse :happy:
twisted is doing good,i talked to him alot still,he's not on any public sites atm though.

mactheman

mactheman

i was taking about twisty,glad to hear he's doing well. too bad about your outlaws coming to be closer and a pain in the arse :happy:
twisted is doing good,i talked to him alot still,he's not on any public sites atm though.
yep mate old biddy as got every one running around ,hates doing any thing her self ,,even says she cant use a microwave etc ,,,just to make life harder ,,,oh well life goes on and my plant gets riper near to harvest at least ive got that to look forward to lol...by the way say hi to Twisted,,, has he still got the purple mayhem strain? ( think it was Twisted who had it) ,,,,mac,,
ps i'll say hi to ole twisty from you ,,

Top Bottom