T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mactheman

mactheman

morning T'railer trash mates ,,,,not much happening ,,wish that some times i wasnt retired ( but that soon passes) ...its all eat .drink ,smoke weed ,,oh and feed the bloody cats who are forever hungry ,,i put a bacon and egg sarnie on the small table by where i sit ,,went out to get a up of coffee came back in picked the one half of the sarnie up and it felt very light opened it up fuk all on the sarnie ,,heard a noise from under the table and frank had taken the egg and the bacon off the sarnie ,,mrs said he must have pulled the egg& bacon out of the sarnie like that trick of pulling a table cloth of a table with out disturbing the cups and saucers .plates etc ,,god knows how frank did it sarnie looked like it was ok ,,,,,:(:D,,mac,,

mactheman

mactheman

thats funny as hell mac,and sarnie just sounds like a word for cat treat to me :)
i tell ya Six i nearly took it of frank and eat it myself to teach him a ,,lesson but he was enjoying it ,,,he never stops eating ,just hope he catches a few rats out back from the canal this year,,,my other cat Dolly catches them but plays with baby rats,,,,so i put the rats on a shovel and throw then back in to the canal ...
hows the hunting go last year six ,,did you fill the freezer up with venison?,,mac,

sixstring

sixstring

i got my 2 deer late but no big bucks got killed on my land,son in law was staying up there all season and i think it affected their patterns a bit,just wasnt alot of deer moving during light.but he saw a bruiser buck about a week after the season ended right out the back window go figure.so freezer is somewhat full and still ya cant eat the horns so i guess it was a good season lol

no bals

no bals

Yeah but the squirrels and rats will eat them right up.Been lookin fer sheds before gone. there were 5 deer in the driveway this morning, until the bluedog saw them.
:opps:
gotta go...........

ps mac, all i know is they are/were prple fevr crosses. coming and going, just 3 now and 2 of them are new seedlings. it looks like the cutworms and birds are scarffing down evrything. :ninja:

bicky studs

bicky studs

IMG 1851

Delta 9

Delta 9

Hey GrooTmag and the Gang, new and old internet friends, hope everyone has been doing well. Sorry it took me a while to get over here T, I've been flat out lately doing full time work with lots of overtime, looking after the kids, house, garden , cars etc I've hardly had the chance to scratch my arse it seems. Thankfully we have a long weekend to celebrate Labour day so I should be able to tick off a few jobs on the list and slam down as many cannabinoids as possible.

Looks like you've been up to some crazy fuckin science T, all those oils in pens and stuff look pretty high-tech, would love to sample some of that gear one day. Cutting edge bro !

Six your buds look fat as fuck as usual, I'm sure you could do that shit blindfolded by now.

Good to see you guys again, I'm off to change the CV's in my FJ73 Landcruiser to get it ready for firewood collection season.

Take it easy dudes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Tonight’s harvest from a gifted seed of Headband.

She smells awful. So sour and so deep it makes you squint and pinch your nose.

Never broke her apical dominance and she looks weird. But she is dripping with resin. Went 9.5 weeks to pretty much 100% cloudy big bulbous trichomes.

Can’t wait to try her. :-)

79882C30 5C8C 4B4A A216 D55E53462729
16E2E190 54F3 4AC5 91F6 D82D3A6A1510
E2B60E74 385B 43FF B6B6 21031B5F0D0E
0740BEB6 7D01 4BDA 8B20 59E5F94480BA
AFB95C65 B511 421F 9BF5 DE875AFCE043

mactheman

mactheman

Tonight’s harvest from a gifted seed of Headband.

She smells awful. So sour and so deep it makes you squint and pinch your nose.

Never broke her apical dominance and she looks weird. But she is dripping with resin. Went 9.5 weeks to pretty much 100% cloudy big bulbous trichomes.

Can’t wait to try her. :)

View attachment 784002 View attachment 784003 View attachment 784004 View attachment 784005 View attachment 784006
great looking plant and Buds MIMedGrower....mac,

mactheman

mactheman

Hey GrooTmag and the Gang, new and old internet friends, hope everyone has been doing well. Sorry it took me a while to get over here T, I've been flat out lately doing full time work with lots of overtime, looking after the kids, house, garden , cars etc I've hardly had the chance to scratch my arse it seems. Thankfully we have a long weekend to celebrate Labour day so I should be able to tick off a few jobs on the list and slam down as many cannabinoids as possible.

Looks like you've been up to some crazy fuckin science T, all those oils in pens and stuff look pretty high-tech, would love to sample some of that gear one day. Cutting edge bro !

Six your buds look fat as fuck as usual, I'm sure you could do that shit blindfolded by now.

Good to see you guys again, I'm off to change the CV's in my FJ73 Landcruiser to get it ready for firewood collection season.

Take it easy dudes.
hi Delta mate ,,so you finally made it here ,,good to see ya mate,,mac,,

Latest posts

Top Bottom