Transplanted Friday. Is This Shock?

• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Transplanted friday is this shock
So I transplanted all my plants Friday. The new growth since transplanting looks like this. Shock possibly? This one I believe stated before transplant so I’m confused . Or could it be something else. This is the worse one. Thanks

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Transplant shock is usually droopy looking plants which generally perk up after a day or so. Looks like you have something else going on. A picture without your lights on might help to diagnose but i'd say it's definitely not transplant shock. Are your lights too close?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 784675 So I transplanted all my plants Friday. The new growth since transplanting looks like this. Shock possibly? This one I believe stated before transplant so I’m confused . Or could it be something else. This is the worse one. Thanks
Sometimes they get a little fried going into hot soil... If you just water at the right ph for a couple weeks itll bounce back just like new...then just pick the burnt leaves off

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Transplant shock is usually droopy looking plants which generally perk up after a day or so. Looks like you have something else going on. A picture without your lights on might help to diagnose but i'd say it's definitely not transplant shock. Are your lights too close?
Lights are 18” away, I noticed today my humidity is way down right now. Sticking around 30 so I’m gonna put a humidifier in there shortly

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

A picture without the lights would definitely help out that purple haze is killing which is a statement I never thought would cross my lips haha
I’ll take some tonight when I put the humidifier in

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Sometimes they get a little fried going into hot soil... If you just water at the right ph for a couple weeks itll bounce back just like new...then just pick the burnt leaves off
I transplant to the same soil. Idk I’m gonna see what happens

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I transplant to the same soil. Idk I’m gonna see what happens
Same ph water? Its the same soil but the roots just hit high nutrients... Either you rinse the soil or the plant uses the soil... Soil cools down as you use it... Thats why when you add nutes too early you really burn the plant

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Same ph water? Its the same soil but the roots just hit high nutrients... Either you rinse the soil or the plant uses the soil... Soil cools down as you use it... Thats why when you add nutes too early you really burn the plant
Yes sir same PH. What your saying makes sense.

jguit

jguit

Supporter

I've never seen nutrient burn quite like that! The leaves actually look OK with the exception of that funky discoloration on the top..

OP, What kind of light are you running?

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

I've never seen nutrient burn quite like that! The leaves actually look OK with the exception of that funky discoloration on the top..

OP, What kind of light are you running?
I’m running 2 300w mars led and one 1500w

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Perhaps you're a bit too close with the lights? Tough to say without a meter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom