Transplanting with OG Biowar - simple dunk n soak method

Discussion in 'Capulators beneficials' started by Theoneandonly Z, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z Well-Known Farmer

I would first like to start off by showing my gratitude to Cap; Thanks for making these products available to not only us farmers, but any grower that strives to maintain a healthy, properly functioning root zone. I have been using OG Biowar/Cap's Packs, for awhile now. I have been satisfied since day 1. I grow roots - the plant/bud is the byproduct... a very great byproduct:D alright thats enough brown nosing.

Anyways, i thought this would be great to share with my fellow farmers. I have been using OG Biowar upon any transplant for months now, i have tried various methods of application: mixed into medium, direct powder to root zone, root drench, and even top dress(<dont do this). But the most successful and easiest application I have found is a simple OG Biowar dunk.

-this is based strictly from my own applications and results-

1.) I mix 1tsp of Nute and Root pack to 1 liter of unchlorniated water into a container of some sort. for new clones i use a smaller container to conserve product if needed.
    (the black shit on my wall in the background is the remains of an exploding bottle of organic bat shit...)
    2.) I mix the OG Biowar in fully, breaking up any clumps left over with my fingers if needed. I then take my clone/or small plant and simply dunk it into my mixture

3.) I let this soak for about 15 seconds.
    and then i transplant into my container. I use Solo cups for clones.
    Now i do a little extra to my medium i transplant into. The medium i used on this i believe is straight sunshine #4. I also like to use a 50/50 ratio of peat moss and coco (ive been using sunshine#4 & Botanicares Readygro Aeration mix). both have done me right, i tend to like the 50/50 mix when i transplant into bigger pots/beds. for small cups i say fuck it and try to get done as fast as can.
    so the little extra i add is EWC, i like to use about 20% EWC in my medium. its like a 1/4 cup in a solo cup. i also add Mykos (from Xtreme Gardening) into my medium. I do this because i usually have it on hand, and i dont ammend my medium with bennies, so i feel as the roots grow into thier new container, they will have multipile points of contact through out with this strain of Glomus (great for the rhizosphere). i use anywhere from 1-3 Tbsp of Mykos/solo cup.
    :cigar:+:snaphappy: = blurry pics, scientifically proven.
    This is the result 1 day later- not sure if this is the same plant as pictured above- forgot to label my demo..
    i have more pics of the quick progression rate, but for some reason i cannot find them:(
    Anyways, this is a simple method i have been doing via transplant. I do OG Biowar dunks for newly rooted clones and for plants coming out of the solo cup into a 3 gal container. I have tried this on bigger plants but its a bit problematic for me and pretty messy, so i usually do a root drench of AACT tea that has my OG Biowar in it.
    thanks for peepin the thread,
  2. Capulator

Capulator likes to smell trees. Staff Member Supporter

Thanks for sharing Z!
    Theoneandonly Z likes this.
  3. GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF Well-Known Farmer

Right on Z! I'm transplanting in a few days, going to try the dunk!
    Theoneandonly Z likes this.