Treating Pre-diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Parkensen's And On And On.....

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Started growing about 9 months back and have been using RSO for most of that time. Took 3 months to see substantial results so patience is required. I had many medical issues and RSO has absolutely changed my life. I was ready to just say F#ck it and resign myself to the pain and misery and hope it all was over soon (I know this sounds extreme but my illnesses were making it hard to go on). I went to the doctor recently and she just gave me the harshest most condiscending argument about how I shouldn't smoke cannabis and how dangerous it was (even though she didn't take the time to find out or know one doesn't have to smoke it!). What a crock of steaming bull sh#t. Of course I made the mistake of telling her how I fixed the problems but jeez doctors seem to be the most closed minded people I have ever met. Doctors are conservative by nature and I am a conservative libertarian but just because one is conservative doesn't mean we have to be A-holes about new ideas.

The results speak for themselves, I made no other changes but adding RSO and pre/probiotics. Why pre/pro biotics? My digestive sytem had issues ingesting cannabis (at least in my case) caused some pretty significant digestive upsets till I figured out it was a flora problem. Some people might jump to the conclusion that it was cannabis hyperemesis but that usually takes years to develop. As soon as the digestive situation improved I tolerated the RSO just fine. After titrating up to a reasonable level I feel just normal, no high no intoxication of any kind just normal. It took a huge amount of patience and trials to find the right strain etc. but I am so thankful to those who blazed the trail for medical cannabis. My hats off to you who developed the growing techniques and took the risk (and many continue to take the risks in states that cannabis is still illegal).

The results:

1. Pre-diabetic condition resolved: Blood sugar readings averaging 90 and never exceeding 105 (normal range!). Before my average was about 140 or 150 with spikes to 170.

2. Lost 40 lbs and about 5 " in my waist. Yes, at first I got the severe munchies and thought that would never go away but after a month I had my appetite go nearly normal. I beleive RSO can regulate weight.

3. Migraine headaches under control without any modern pharma off my dangerous Imitrex pharma that causes severe blood pressure spikes.

4. Eyesite went to 20/20 from a quite far-sited condition. The opthamalogist checked and rechecked my vision 3 times and was totally bewildered by the change in less than 6 months. Don't know if this is an effect of cannabis but I didn't change anything else.

5. Anxiety is now under control. I have an extremely stressful job, would rather be a full time gardener/farmer but no change is practical for now and the RSO seems to be calming in general.

6. Fibromyalgia: No chronic pain except acute pain if I injure myself. Inflammation levels seem reduced a lot.

7. Parkenson's tremors are gone. Early stage symptoms seem to be eliminated, hopefully this effect will last.

8. Off all prescriptions except one. A few years back the only thing they could offer me was more pills and prescription narcotics. WHAT A BIG F'ING MISTAKE, I got off the hard prescriptions a few years back and was just suffering in silence and slowly fading away.

Now I am active, walking the dogs, riding my bike etc. I could write on and on about this subject but you get the idea........

Best regards to all you federal criminals who beleived in cannabis and in some small or large way contributed to the development of this medicine (at risk to your lives and families).

I wish I would have started sooner but my previous job tested people. As time goes on I am so offended by the ignorance that prevents so many people from using their own medicine based on fear of a "dangerous drug" that is so damn harmless it is ridiculous. So incredibly safe when compared to prescriptions that kill people and alcohol that destroys families and kills as well.

Anyway, end of rant.

Thanks,

DP

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Indeed! I was raised by a doctor and a registered dietitian. Doctors don't know shit about diet is the first thing I was taught. The other thing I was taught was how to put those doctors through their paces. I force them to support their arguments each and every time.

RoterSorsha

RoterSorsha

DP, I suffer many of the same ailments including diabetes T2, fibromyalgia, anxiety, and migraines. I'm so happy for you and hope I can get the same relief someday.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some people, especially in states bordering legal states, are still being railroaded, having their kids and posessions taken away because they choose to take the natural approach to medicine. I have many ailments that, if I didnt have cannabis, would be intolerable. I dont have access to rso at the moment but I am praying soon I will have a good place to grow my own medicine and then maybe I can take advantage of the healing properties of cannabis.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Who knew being an outlaw would feel this good, congrats on living.

How did you figure out the probiotic thing, just trial and error? And which ones do you use? Some other threads here also mention GI upset from rso and edibles.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

A couple things to expedite healing

1. Begin a series of Dr Hulda Clark Liver Cleanses- mostly cheap . Basically Epsom Salt, fresh squeezed Grapefruit and olive oil. I just finished one

Not all probiotics are good.

Good: Kimchi, Goat milk based (Kefir/Yogurt), Soil-based Probiotics, lik Pet Flora ( a human grade product)

Structured water. while the name is not accurate this is an important component. I have a www.pathyogras432.com unit

Also, get out into natural sunlight every morning 15 minutes, and ground yourself to the earth with bare feet. This alone did amazing reduction in my high blood pressure

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

A couple things to expedite healing

1. Begin a series of Dr Hulda Clark Liver Cleanses- mostly cheap . Basically Epsom Salt, fresh squeezed Grapefruit and olive oil. I just finished one

Not all probiotics are good.

Good: Kimchi, Goat milk based (Kefir/Yogurt), Soil-based Probiotics, lik Pet Flora ( a human grade product)

Structured water. while the name is not accurate this is an important component. I have a www.pathyogras432.com unit

Also, get out into natural sunlight every morning 15 minutes, and ground yourself to the earth with bare feet. This alone did amazing reduction in my high blood pressure
Dood, why you always add posts like this to people's threads? Snake oil advertising breaks? Maybe try asking a question once in a while if you want to join the discussion?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Dood, why you always add posts like this to people's threads? Snake oil advertising breaks? Maybe try asking a question once in a while if you want to join the discussion?

Why do you not realize that the subject the OP was offering is about treating various diseases from the cannabis side. Well, there's more to it than that. Any intelligent person would understand that, and find my input helpful

Also, why are sticking your nose in?

IF the OP has a problem with what I posted it would be their place to say something

DGP

DGP

Who knew being an outlaw would feel this good, congrats on living.

How did you figure out the probiotic thing, just trial and error? And which ones do you use? Some other threads here also mention GI upset from rso and edibles.

Basically, a response to digestive upset & just tried probiotics as a possible solution.....

Update: Just had a laboratory sleep study done and officially don't have sleep apnea any longer as I have lost 45 lbs using RSO.

Recently had some serious surgery and cannabis was a real life saver since all opioid medications give me the violent barfs. My only pain control was basically cannabis due to the reaction to narcotics. Recovering from surgery to the abdomen without pain control is hard to describe but the cannabis made it bearable.

Cannabis is a miricle medication for me. I sure hope the new presidential administration doesn't F'up the relationship with the states that have legalization. It would be even better if the feds figured out how to correct this discrepancy between the states and the federal government but I don't think that will happen anytime soon since raids for local and other authorities make money for the police due to seazure of private property. Look at what just happened in Michigan:

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/grand-rapids-michigan-just-raided-every-dispensary-town?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=B2C News - Week 47 - Eng&utm_term=Master - Engaged, Active, Passive, or New

DGP

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
45lbs??? That is AMAZING! Congratulations! I seriously fucking HATE dieting.

DGP

DGP

I hate dieting as well but for me cannabis seems to regulate my appetite to exactly the level I need to have a normal weight. I get really pissed when I think how long I had to live with so many health problems and the government lied to us for years (and contiinues to do so) and I could have solved all these health problems years ago.

I wonder how many people have suffered and had a shorter or terrible quality of life because of all the BS and lies. I spent 45 years searching for all kinds of solutions when it was growing all around me all over the country but of course.... illegal. When it comes to our government I now assume everything they say is BS and an absolute lie.

DGP

mcaveman

mcaveman

Question for the OP, what strains did you find were your go to or favorite? I'm working towards fighting off a disease and don't want the feeling of being high. I have some high cbd strains growing now.
Thanks

DGP

DGP

Question for the OP, what strains did you find were your go to or favorite? I'm working towards fighting off a disease and don't want the feeling of being high. I have some high cbd strains growing now.
Thanks

Any strain that has a fair amount of CBD. A balanced CBD & THC would be ideal but the thing is once you get used to taking it the high will subside after you have bee using it regularly. I now use an indica dominant strain called Godberry. I started out with some harlequin (balance CBD/THC) but have tried several strains and they all work good for me and I really don't feel any "high" when I use RSO any more. I have even used sour diesel (sativa dominant).

It seems that there has been a lot of emphasis on the CBD for medicinal uses but I find the THC is just as beneficial. For some who are treating very specific epilepsy then the high CBD and almost no THC types have been used but I personally think you need both along with all the other ingredients. I believe over time that research will show that even some of the lesser understood ingredients (like terpenes etc.) will be found to have great benefit.

BTW I started with an amount smaller than a grain of rice. My normal dose now is not real large either amounting to 60-80 mg per dose 2X per day. People treating cancer would typically take a full gram per day (expensive). When I have the oil made it is mixed 50/50 with heated coconut oil and a dash of soy lecithin as an emulsifier. My understanding is the coconut oil helps with the metabolism/utilization of the cannabis oil itself.

If you want to make dang sure you never feel "high" then make suppositories and make sure you use them correctly and you cannot get high since the material is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and no THCV gets converted by your liver and therefore you cannot get high. The only problem is if you ever got tested for any reason you would look like a stoner to the people reading the test......

Some people make suppositories by mixing the RSO with coconut oil and pouring the heated oils intro cocktail ice cube trays (little tiny rounded ice cube molds) and then keep them in a ziploc in the fridge so they don't melt. Tommy Chong used this method of dosing when he was fighting off cancer.

DGP

mcaveman

mcaveman

Thanks Man, trying to find weed with high cbd around me is impossible, that's why I'm growing my own and I think they are all around a 1:1 ratio.
White widow auto cbd
Med gom cbd auto 1.0
Critical cure cbd
Shark something cbd I forget the name

Latest posts

Top Bottom