Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I have been searching for cuts the last two years,Triangle Kush and Chemdog 91 Skunk VA are the only cuts I have not been able to find. I have been all over Cali north and south and I have picked up some great cuts, some I passed up and wish I picked them up. I hear Triangle Kush is all over Colorado but for some reason it's hard to get here. If I pick up a cut what do I need to look for to make sure I get a legit cut? What traits or phenos? I picked up three fake GSC till I found the real one and I dont want to go through that again.

Phillthy

Phillthy

most of the time the tk in colorado was the tk s1 that got passed around a lot. the real tk is held pretty tightly. here are a few shots of the real deal...

Tk3

Tk

Tk1

Tk2

B

bckwht

Thanks for some pics! To the OP- if you type in triangle kush in the search bar, I bet you'll run across some pics on this site..I could be mistaken but I think growmaster may have some shots of her from his bed grows..I just grabbed a triangle kush cross done by bodhi so I'm interested in the cut as well..sadly I doubt I ever get to see the real cut haha goodluck with your search

N

nightmarecreature

I think I might get it some day. I have picked up some pretty rare cuts. When I ask growers about the Triangle Kush they look at me like what the hell is that. It's the same thing with the 91 Skunk VA cut, most are fake 91 chem.I'm very fond of mid to late 90's strains. In my own opinion, that era has the best strains to date. Everything after 2000 is mostly junk. Nothing really compares to the old school Chemdog D, Poison OG, SFV, Private Reserve OG, Faceoff OG, Triangle Kush,Tahoe, Ghost OG, The White,Skywalker OG, ect,ect. GSC is nice but it still doesn't come close to the kick the old school og's have.

B

bckwht

I think I might get it some day. I have picked up some pretty rare cuts. When I ask growers about the Triangle Kush they look at me like what the hell is that. It's the same thing with the 91 Skunk VA cut, most are fake 91 chem.I'm very fond of mid to late 90's strains. In my own opinion, that era has the best strains to date. Everything after 2000 is mostly junk. Nothing really compares to the old school Chemdog D, Poison OG, SFV, Private Reserve OG, Faceoff OG, Triangle Kush,Tahoe, Ghost OG, The White,Skywalker OG, ect,ect. GSC is nice but it still doesn't come close to the kick the old school og's have.
the 91' is prob the cut id love to have the most...and ive never smoked it

N

nightmarecreature

I have tried both and I like the Chemdog D better. The 91 Skunk VA is just rare and I'd like to have it in my collection. The only kush or OG that I have not tried is the Triangle Kush. Here in Cali I have not even seen the buds for sale anywhere or even the name TK thrown around. There's not even a fake TK that I've run across.If RareDankness has the Tk then it's floating around, but I also heard they got most of their strains from The Docta.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bud shots help out but, veg shots might help out also so you can compare before you buy some cuts. N9t a whooe lot of people have the real one, like stated already....shes held pretty tight.

My tk in bloom is hard to get at in the back of the room but ill throw up some dried bud shots whwn shes finished. Usually chop around 70 days or so...

Triangle kush....the real one in veg
20130106 211012

S

smoketrees

yeah, both the TK and skunkva circulate around cali, but dont expect seeing it available in any clubs. The cuts that is. Hard to say a real definitive way of knowing you have a legit tk, best way is to know your source. Smells like the most complex og ever, almost like a cologne, imagine every bomb og smell mixed into one. Its my #1 favorite og, but also my lowest yielding.
skunkva is super fucking dank, i much prefer it over Chemdog D. when you think of dank ass chemdog, its the skunkva. the real cut is probably just as hard to come by as the tk, the docta Chemdog 91 and apothecary float around cali alot, but the skunkva is kept tight.

M

mrueeda

Hey guys don't u find that the tk and the skywalker cut look pretty similar ?? They even share the same 3 bladed trait...I would bet that they are related..Here's a couple of pics of the sw og taken from another site (just for guesswork)..
photo_1_26.JPG
http://i36.invalid.com/a13c7o.jpg
sativa-og-kush.jpg
Sativa-OG-Kush-2009_273.jpg

Im pretty fascinated by the triangle...i think that rare dankness is coming out with a tk bx theese days..anyone knows the cut they are using ? If im not wrong they are from colorado too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom