Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
question is are those pics from the chem family? cause I dont remember wonk posting anything TK. I know H&L very well although I havent heard from him in years since he got married. hope he;s well.

SpiderK

SpiderK

yep all chem family .... i added all the names , pics in my last post after your reply.

H&L also said the TK was a three way cross back then (2006-07) , thai w/ kush/kush ....

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
yep all chem family .... i added all the names , pics in my last post after your reply.

H&L also said the TK was a three way cross back then (2006-07) , thai w/ kush/kush ....

ok thought so. yeah me, Ricky and H&L were all on IC back in like 04/05. H may have been speculating. Im pretty sure I gave H his first taste of TK. he gave me my first taste of Chemdog D

SpiderK

SpiderK

09-21-2007, 01:45 AM

High&Lonesome

life's been life bro. had a bunch of the outdoor ripped off and this drought had some adverse effects on what i have left.

cool on the leb, just wondering when i'll see some interesting hybrids or something. you lost that acapulco gold cut i sent right?

mark- triangle kush is a southeast kush strain, its called triangle because its a three-way cross of two kushes and a thai. its an old-school cross, a friend of mine has had the cut since '92 i think. its by far the strongest, tastiest of the kushes ive tried. and hell yes, i'd love to see some ortega! i LOVE that one, wish it was more readily available than it currently is.

SpiderK

SpiderK

ok thought so. yeah me, Ricky and H&L were all on IC back in like 04/05. H may have been speculating. Im pretty sure I gave H his first taste of TK. he gave me my first taste of Chemdog D

so u have had it since 92' i thought it was nspecta ? anyhow, the way H&L rolls w/ details not sure hes mixed up about anything if hes talking with the guy who's had it since 92'

anyhow most the original " kush " was from the kush valley ( india, pak, afghanistan ) region hippie trail .... pure kush.

OG's thai crosses ....

Last edited:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
High&Lonesome

life's been life bro. had a bunch of the outdoor ripped off and this drought had some adverse effects on what i have left.

cool on the leb, just wondering when i'll see some interesting hybrids or something. you lost that acapulco gold cut i sent right?

mark- triangle kush is a southeast kush strain, its called triangle because its a three-way cross of two kushes and a thai. its an old-school cross, a friend of mine has had the cut since '92 i think. its by far the strongest, tastiest of the kushes ive tried. and hell yes, i'd love to see some ortega! i LOVE that one, wish it was more readily available than it currently is.
so u have had it since 92' i thought it was nspecta ? anyhow, the way H&L rolls w/ details not sure hes mixed up about anything.

anyhow most the original " kush " was from the kush valley hippie trail ....

OG's thai crosses ....

Im a little lost with the cut and paste jobs and not sure where you get 92 from. I lived in central fla from 97 to 2001. Ive heard of tk aatnd smoked some since 98. I didnt get my cut , from ricky till like 04/05. ran her several times a year till middle of 07 when I was snitched on.

side note I do believe i sent H acapulco gold cuts around 05/06. that time I didnt see anyone else running her. he sent me 78 circa H.O.G beans

SpiderK

SpiderK

it's H&L quote from icmag 2007

the story back then was it came from a cali head then hit fl .....

many old hippies scattered after op green merchant ect, but like most of the dank it came from the older hippies 60-70's BOEL. They imported " most " the cali kind ...

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Big Ricky has always claimed to have gotten the Triangle Kush in '92...that's who those quotes were talking about.

That makes more sense. Cause I know I gave H his first samples

SpiderK

SpiderK

OLDFAMILYRED / lime - 2007 - T.K.

TK 1

TK 2

TK 3

TK 4

Last edited:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Was PerfectBitches before or after BlueDog?

Big Rick has had more handles then ya can count on a couple hands (and feet)...I still remember back in 2004 on OverGrow, back when he was calling the TK...Emerald Triangle Kush.

I'm pretty sure peebs came before bluedog. Idk anymore. Is this game sometimes its good to change things up a bit when your in a harsh state. I've had a few myself but most have always known me as Hurricanefaniam or cannapits. Icrag made it where you had to change it up when they banned or better yet my favorite , ghost ya.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
High&Lonesome

92 is considered `old school` ? Man I`d hate to see what some of my 60`s strains would be called!

SpiderK

SpiderK

OLDFAMILYRED
09-15-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4vvy
Hey red what are these substantial degenerations that have happened with the tk cut? Would they be: Harder to clone, and finicky/picky eating habits? One of my old cuts is a pain in the ass in veg...

s4vvy-went from yielding 2.5 - 3 ozs a plant to down to an ounce a plant.....that what weve agreed on locally, still worth running, but we get a lot more for a zip these days.....she will stretch to the ceiling if not fim'ed , besides that, she is the one to judge by.......always has been

doc//// yeah man, youre spot on, that was the story we all had thought.....but the same guy that created it......went to the triangle to take care of his grandmother......took the tk with him......he just up and out the blue started talking about how much work he put into her......and my other buddy sitting with us is just looking at me with a shit eating griN like " Yeah bitch,,,that deep!"

hes an old surfer dude,old,,,,,and has the mind and body of a child, a real nut case, just the guy to get down with some serious strain crossin,,,,,,i was pleased to get all my eggs in a basket so to speak.......puttin all the tid bits together.....but theres no doubt he is the guy.......i even had krome confirm it in a way without even knowing,,his story and mine match up spot on.........im now wondering if the other mystery kush in the mix is what me and krome know as Triangle, a completely different animal that had a big hay day here......time line was, it would make sense...taste wise, im not sure. its been a while since i had triangle(not tk).

and canna...the ther guy in the room was D, and he wouldve called bullshit,i think he withheld all that info from me all these years at dudes request, and as much as me and him have done together,,,,my level of respect for him went up a notch knowing he kept dude low pro....feel me?

krome....sorry for hijacking so to speak,,,,,,sat or sun?

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

OLDFAMILYRED
09-14-2007, 03:38 PM

doc.....wassup homey?

i have the info on the tks lineage.........and your last comment is dead on......except its never been reffered to as og here, where it was created. ive known the guy who did the cross for ages, surfed, and even had the guy whoop my ass showing me defense technique(kinda nutty) anyways..about a month ago,,,,he decides to start talking about strains(something rare here) most want good, but have no inclination to breed. well he starts talking about the cat piss degenerating(it was big here in late 80s 90s) and how nobody here was really buying bulk of an indica called maple,,,,,something new was needed, and the hindu kush was to be the gal. he crossed this gal to a lemon thai he got from a buddy, and in return this buddy crossed it back with another kush, my guess from taste and structure would be pinetar......
my friends and i have been running tk going on 15 yrs now, and it still packs the best taste and buzz ive ever witnessed,,,,,,,,and after all this time, the degeneration is substantial but its impossible to cull, as she is a weightlifter in a wheelchair.

doc.......you ready?

krome.........^ sound familiar.......pretty dead on to what you were saying....and as far as the triangle not tk goes, i found out there was a triangle dispensary on 50......sraight up....in 95 there was a low pro dispensary with traingle cuts flying out,,,,,,,normal in Cali, surreal here.

caNNA- i lined up some Grunk cuts yesterday while i was at work,,,,,,tell your boy i said MY pleasure=) ill get em this week and throw a few your ways.......

Top Bottom